Chapter 8

Time seemed to have froze. We were in that position for what seems like forever. Before I knew it, I had my eyes closed.

But not because I wanted to kiss him back but because I was terrified what will happen next.

"Yo! Get your crusty ass lips from my sister." Baekhyun yells ripping Taehyun's body off mine.

My heart was beating super fast and I fell on my knees.

"Woah Y/N! You okay?" Jin asks holding my hands, kneeling down to me.

I nodded and then I felt somewhat dizzy. I held my head and it ached.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Jin asks looking at me worriedly.

I held onto his hand and then I fell down on the floor, unconsciously.

( everything written in italics is flashbacks )

"You thought he really loved you huh??"
The women stepped on my dead motionless body and spits at me.
And then I see him. He was staring down at me.
He shakes his head and walks away.
How can he just leave me like that for her.
I always lose to her..

I woke up gasping. Cold sweat, running down my forehead. Body trembling unbelievably frantic.

My mom bursts into my room and grabs a hold of my hand and asks, "honey are you okay?" I nodded and I kept looking straight ahead.

"Honey. What happened?" She asked me.

"I- I don't know...." I replied looking down at my blankets scrunched up into my fists.

"Honey it's late, how about you go change and get to sleep." She said standing up.

I nodded. Once she closes the door after her, I grabbed my phone by my counter.

Me: guys.....

Hoseok: oh my god Y/N you're awake! Are you okay? :(

NamJoon: Y/N!!

Me: I had a weird dream or flashback, whatever it was... about me before I was in a coma... :/

Jin: What is it???

Jungkook: Y/N!!! ;D

Me: hey... and I don't know.... I can't remember much of it anymore....

Taehyung: What do you mean? ?

Me: I just couldn't remember anything from it. But I had one previously when I moved back here and it was me surrounded by a lot of blood. The one I just had was kind of the same.. but I just can't remember.

NamJoon: try to remember it.

YoonGi: no! Don't force yourself. It will come back to you if it was truly important.

Taehyung: Yeah! You don't have to push yourself.

Jungkook: just look after yourself. :/

Me: thanks guys... it's late. I'm sorry for bothering you guys at this hour. :(

Jin: aww no it's okay. Anything for you. We will clear all time for you. ❤️

I thought about Jin's message. The more I thought about it, the more it made sense.

I used to date Kim SeokJin.

Edited Chapter:

February 8,2018