Chapter 22

Taehyung looked at Jimin with fire coming from his eyes. Jimin says nothing but return the look he received.

"Guys... what's going on?" I said breaking the silence.

"I'm glad you're happy with Jimin. But I also want you to know that I will be there for you no matter what." Taehyung says looking over at me.

"I just wish Jimin would stop thinking I'd steal you from him. I kept my word to myself and I will move on. Seeing you two so happy, will only pain me to tear you guys apart. You two are the ones for each other, nothing can disagree with that. No matter how hard I tried to make Y/N mine before you did, you always ended up winning. Back then and now. I don't mind though. Because you're my brother, Jimin. I don't think you think of me as that anymore though sadly." Taehyung says as he walks away to his room.

I held on Jimin's hand and looked at him. He looked disappointed and well angry at the same time.

"Hey, let's eat and go." I softly said. He only nods at me. This time, he poured the soup carefully and served the two bowls on the table.

We ate silently which only made me feel more uncomfortable. I really wanted to ask about the tension between him and Taehyung but, it just seems wrong to interfere.

"Y/N? Hello? Earth to Y/N." Jimin waves his spoon in my face and I quickly snapped out of thoughts.

"Huh?" I hiccuped.

"I said, where are you and Jungkook going later?" He asks as he puts another spoonful of soup in his mouth.

"Oh. We were planning on getting some food and talk." I replied.

I got off the chair and brought the bowl over to the sink. I grabbed the faucet and turned it on. The waster hit the bowl as I struggled to hold onto it as I swiped the sponge across it.

"Here, I'll clean up. Go pack your stuff and get ready." Jimin says as he grabs my waist. He gave me a warm smile and I smiled back.

"Thanks baby." I planted a kiss on his cheek and then I went back to my room and packed up my bag.

-Taehyung's pov-

I needed some way, any way, to move on from her. What could it possible be?! Just as I was hitting my own head, frustrated, I get a phone call.

I picked it up and responded harshly, "who is it?" I breathed.

"Taehyung ah." The woman's voice comes through the line.

"Do I know you?" I asked raising a brow.

"It's me, Jaein."

-back to your POV-

Jimin linked hands with mine as we walked down the streets to his car. We walked past our local cafe, whom we know the manager, Manager Kim because his daughter is our classmate.

"Morning Mr.Kim." Jimin and I bowed as we stopped in front of the cafe. Mr.Kim was sweeping the leaves from the front entrance making sure none of his customers would have troubles getting in.

"Oh morning! Why isn't today's a lovely day? I see you two have gotten close with each other." Mr.Kim lets out a hearty chuckle as he takes notice of our linked hands.

"She's one of a kind, sir." Jimin smiles as he looks over at me.

"Why I've never seen you look at someone as if honey is just melting from your eyes in years." Mr.Kim jokes.

"She's my everything." Jimin said.

"Well you kids hurry to class now. Jennie told me there's an exam today. Wouldn't want to be late." He says waving goodbye to us.