Chapter 5

"Do you still live at the same place?" NamJoon asks as they were discussing to take me home.

"Depends.... where did I live back then?" I asked.

Even though they are super nice to me, I need to be cautious. I just met them for not even for 10 hours. I can't just tell them my address cause they asked.

"The corner of Murrow street and Olive?" Jungkook asks.

Okay I guess they did know me back then.

"Yea..." I was shocked and it was clearly shown through my facial expressions.

"Don't be creeped out!! You use to invite us over everyday after school to hang out." Jin says.

The van pulls up to in front of my house and then I got out. They all followed behind me and I was startled.

"Go back in the van!" I said pushing them towards the vehicle.

"What?? Why??" Taehyung exclaims as he pouts.

"My Mom got really mad at me this morning when I asked her about my past. I'm guessing you guys know my mom, so it's best if she doesn't see you for now." I explained frantically.

The boys sat back in the van and sighs. "Well.. there's no class tomorrow, do you want to hang out again?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm not so sure yet" I replied.

"Well, let us have your number so we can stay in touch. Wait do you still have your old number?" Jin asks.

He hands me his phone and I punched in my number in it. A contact name of "Y/N ❤️" came up. Jin takes his phone back immediately and tells the other boys.

"She still has her old number guys." Jin smiles.

Why is there a Heart next to my name? Did I use to date Jin? That's probably it... I kept looking at Jin. And he looks back.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asks touching his face.

"N-no...." I said. I was trying so hard to not seem like I'm suspecting him or acting weird in general after seeing that.

He smiles and then winks at me. Okay... I really think we used to have some sort of history.

"I'm gonna go now..." I said once I snapped out of my own thought process.

"Bye Y/N!!!" The boys waves at me.

I made my way to my door and turned around to see that they were still watching me. I motioned them to leave and they gave me an 'okay' sign. Jin signals a "call me" and I nodded.

They closed the van door and drove off. Once their van was out of sight, I opened the door.

"Hey honey! You're home!" My Mom says from the living room couch, staring out at me. I closed the door behind me and took my shoes off.

"Yea." I replied followed by a small cough.

I walked over to my mom and see Baekhyun on the other couch with his friend, Jongin.

"Hi Jongin" I smiled waving at him.

"Oh! Noona! Hello!!" He exclaimed smiling from ear to ear.

"Yo you're so cringy just say hi. So uncool of you." Baekhyun shakes his head, returning his attention back to the TV.

I laughed and Jongin snakes a wink at me.

"Honey, where have you been? Class was only two hours. You should've been home three hours ago." My Mom says.