Chapter 18

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHAPTER.
READ ALL OF IT

For the rest of the day, Jimin and I were at the carnival having the time of our lives. We rode many rides and I have admit, I got pretty scared for a little bit. Jimin held onto my hand and assured me everything was okay.

"Jimin... I'm hungry." I pouted as I waddled to him like a penguin, clutching onto my stomach.

"Let's go eat." Jimin smiles at me, wrapping his arm around me. He held onto me making sure I wouldn't stumble and fall. I looked up at him and I never really thought much of it but what was my relationship with Jimin back then? Should I ask?

Jimin sat me down at an empty shack and told me to wait for him. I nodded as I held onto my growling stomach. I waited for like forever, I reached into my bag and took my phone out. I saw that I had received a message from Jungkook an hour ago. I was probably too engrossed in the fun I was having to even realize my phone had vibrated.

Jungkook: Y/N how is your date with Jimin hyung? Heheueheueheuee

Me: this isn't a date. We are simply hanging out.

Jungkook: Yea Yea. But I want to "hang out" with you too one day.

Me: you do?

Jungkook: Hell yea. You cool.

Me: when do you want to hang out then?

Jungkook: anytime you want. I don't mind. I'm pretty free occasionally.

Me: wow you really have no life...well I have class tomorrow from 9-11 do you want to grab brunch afterwards?

Jungkook: perfect! I don't have class tomorrow because I'll be getting back after my class ends since I'm going to audition today with the other hyungs. I'll be outside your classroom door around 11 then. ;)

Me: don't wink. It's weird when you do it.

Jungkook: excuse me.

Me: hahahahahaha. You're excused.

"Y/N I got us burgers, curly fries, and onion rings." Jimin smiles as he approaches me with a tray.

I quickly put my phone away in my bag and clapped my hands together. I helped him settle the tray down and I thanked him for the food.

"Anything for you, Y/N." Jimin smiles. He rests his chin on the palm of his hand as he watches me take bites out of the burger.

"Stop staring at me when I eat. It's creepy." I mumbled. The burger was getting messier the more I ate. Some sauce got on the corner of my mouth and I put the burger down to wipe it before Jimin sees it.

"Here. Let me get that for you." Jimin gets up and leans over to me with a napkin in his hand. He lightly wipes the food off my face and smiles at me.

The sincerity in his eyes and how he focuses them on my face made me melt, making my heart beat increase. I looked down and blushed.

"I could've done it myself." I said, very shyly.

"Don't worry about it. I wanted to help you wipe it." Jimin cheekily says.

"Come on. Eat already and quit staring at me weirdly." I said picking my burger back up.

Jimin takes his burger and starts stuffing his face. He was obviously hungry. He poured the ketchup on the side and dips his curly fries in it before throwing it in his mouth.

"This is good, Y/N. Here open up and try some." Jimin exclaims holding a fry up close to my mouth.

Obliviously, I leaned in with my mouth open happily accepting the fry. He put it in my mouth and smiles as he fixes up another one for me.