Chapter 26

It's been a week since the incident had occurred. Jimin and Taehyung made up and went for that audition. The security for this house has been enhanced by triple the amount as requested by Jongin's uncle, the lead of the station. We were all interrogated for the situation and it was all cleared up pretty fast. Jaein was going to be in the mental asylum for five to ten years and after, she will have to serve prison time for 17 years. Everything was just like how it all used to be now.

"PARK JIMIN!!" I yelled as I chased after him around the living room.

The young boy prances around behind the couch with laughs as he avoids me. I held my shoe in the air as I ran for him. I was studying for my next exam when Jimin suddenly just took my laptop from me! I needed my laptop because all my notes were in there. How am I going to study without the notes?

"Give it back Jimin! This is important!" I shouted.

"No way! You don't pay attention to me as much as this!" Jimin pouts.

"I'll spend the evening with you after I finish studying now come on! Give it!" I leaped over to him.

The door bell rang, interrupting our foul play. I scowled at Jimin before heading over to the door.

"Hey!" Jin smiles as I opened the door revealing his face.

"Oh hey Jin. What's up? You have the key don't you?" I asked as I leaned on the door.

"About that. Are you and Jimin free?" Jin asks as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Yea. We're pretty free." Jimin answers for me as he stepped up, putting his arm across my shoulder.

"Great! Get dressed. I'll be in the car parked out at front. I'm giving you two ten minutes to get ready. Come out when you're done." Jin smiles before leaving.

After closing the door, Jimin and I went our own ways to our rooms.

My outfit:

Jimin's outfit:

Jimin's outfit:

We both stepped out of our room and met in front of the door

We both stepped out of our room and met in front of the door. We looked at each other and made a :| face.

"Did you spy on me?" I sighed.