Chapter 3

A/N
Hey guys!!
How are you guys liking the story so far?
I'm super excited to post more chapters because I actually have a good plot for this book.
Before you go read, please comment whether you want like individual chapters on each boy/ member with Y/N? If you do, I can make that happen 😉
Please remember to vote if you enjoy reading the content and be an active reader!

Does this guy know me? It's my first day walking out of my apartment at this new neighborhood, I clearly did not make any friends yet.

"I'm sorry, do you know me?" I asked. I tilted my head and squinted my eyes as the sun shines, making it difficult to see his face.

"You don't remember me?" He asks looking at me all confusingly. His hands were brought to his head as he flips his hair back but ruffles it back to the way it was originally.

"I'm sorry, no..." I said stepping back from being so close to him.

He sighs as he looks down at the concrete floor and says, "are you still mad at me for what I did to you with the other boys..."

I was even more confused now. Did he not hear me in the first place? "I'm sorry sir but I really don't know you at all whatsoever. Because of an accident that happened to me, I barely know anyone." I said getting somewhat annoyed. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Oh my god, Y/N. Are you okay?!" He exclaims holding onto my shoulders tightly. I pushed his hands off of me.

"Please, I don't know you...." He looks down and nods. "I'll take you to the room. I have to go there myself anyways. Come, follow me." He says in a depressing tone.

He shoved his hands in his jean pocket and walked off without saying anything more. "Thank you." I said.

Couples walked past us and bicycles glided past us as we slowly made our way down the campus area. We walked past a couple of buildings and finally walked into one.

"Each department has a letter on the door. Just look at it as you walk past it. There is Department A all the way to Z. And the room numbers are just which floor it is. Each classroom is one floor. The buildings don't hold much but because there is two rooms in one building for class and clubs. That's why." He explains to me as he walks backwards towards the elevator doors.

"Oh... wow what a interesting school." I replied  as I looked around the entrance of the building.

We stepped into the elevator and he pressed the button five. The ride up was silent and awkward. But how does he know me? Could he be the guy who gave me this dress? I mean if he did, he would have said something about it by now.

"Uhm excuse me..." I said. He looked at me with the same emotionless face.

"What's your name?" I asked. I mean if he was going to be my friend friend then I'd like to know his name.

"I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He replies with a small grin on his face.

"Oh..." I said as I looked down at my shoes.

"Does it ring a bell?" He asks suddenly.

I shook my head no.

"Well... Taehyung. I know this is a weird question but did we use to date?" I asked mustering up my courage and looking back up at him.

He shook his head immediately. "No we haven't. We were just really good friends. Best friends if you would say." He replies nodding his head up and down.

"Oh... well. Uhm... do you, by any chance.....know if I dated anyone back then?" I asked feeling super embarrassed to be asking a stranger this.

"Yeah you did. There was two though. Minho and-"

He was interrupted as the elevator door opens and a man steps in holding a suitcase and a clipboard. Taehyung and I made space and he stood in the middle.

Who's the other guy I dated?! I want to know!!!

The fifth floor approached, me and Taehyung got off. I looked at Taehyung and opened my mouth, wanting to ask him more about my past relationship.

The second we got off, "Taehyung!!" We heard.

A group of guys heads our way. "Yah Kim Taehyung who's this? New girlfriend? Wait....." A boy gets up and personal with me. He was practically breathing on my face. I was terrified by now.

How do they all know me? The group of guys huddled around me, staring down at me and asking me many questions.

"Excuse me but do I know any of you?" I asked looking at them in the eyes. They stared at me like they were told they have five minutes to live.

"Oh my god!" One yells. "Y/N!!" He shouts.

"Oh my god yes!! Y/N.. YOU ARE BACK!!!!" One shouts happily holding my shoulders tightly.

"Do I know you?" I asked furrowing my brows.

Their smile disappears and they stared at me confused.

"Yah Taehyung...... what happened to Y/N.." one boy asks Taehyung.

"Guys... she lost her memory. She only just met me again." Taehyung says looking down at me.

The boys looked at me in shock.

"Yah... Y/N do you really not remember us?" Another asks me.

I shook my head.

"No.. I don't.. I'm sorry." I said in a monotone voice.

The boys were silent but then one spoke out, "it's okay! We will introduce ourselves and let's be friends again." He smiled.

"I am Jung Hoseok!!" He smiled with V signs on his eyes.

"I'm Kim NamJoon" the tall one said giving me a thumbs up.

"I'm the handsome one out of this group, my name is Kim SeokJin but just call me Jin." Another says flashing me a wink.

I smiled and blushed.

"Hyung you're so weird! He's so old I'm sorry he doesn't know how to control himself. I'm Min Yoongi I'm the coolest one out of these idiots." Another said smiling.

"He's not cool I'm the cool one here." The guy with bunny teeth said. "The name is Jeon Jungkook."

I smiled, bowed and waved at them.

"I'm Y/N.." I said but instantly regretting it. Obviously they knew who I was.

The boys stared at me smiling and I weakly smiled back. A little bit of me still questions them honestly.

I stepped back and bumped into Taehyung. "Woah you okay?" Taehyung asks me holding onto my shoulders. I nodded and I looked back at the boys.

"Well what are we still standing here for?" Jungkook asks. "Let's go to class."

One of them takes my hand and walks with me but I forgot his name....

Last edited: January 29,2018