Errors Mood

Dusts POV

Error was in a mood. We could all tell that. He disappeared earlier and Nightmare had gone to look for him saying he just wanted to check something.

But when he came back alone he told us that Error seemed to be waiting for someone, but he didn't find out who because someone spotted them so he had quickly left.

Then just as we were all losing hope Error had returned a scowl on his face and refused to talk to any of us.

Right now he was sat on one of our dusty (lol it's me) sofas, looking at a brick wall, his face was emotionless.

I glanced at Killer who was also looking at Error. He turned to look at me his expression saying 'what's up with him?' I shrugged in response.

"Hey Error...?" Killer called.
"You alright buddy?"

Error didn't respond. The only sign that he'd even acknowledged Killers question was the small sigh that could be faintly heard throughout the room.

I turned to look at Horror and Lust to see what their reaction to Errors sudden mood was, only to see them blissfully unaware of what was happening.

Lust was snuggled up to Horror, his head resting on his shoulder, quietly sleeping, a small smile visible on his face.

Horror was comfortably relaxed on the sofa and was contenting himself by slowly stroking the top of Lusts head.

"Weirdos."
I heard Killer mutter.

I looked over at him smirking.
"You jealous?"
"Ha you wish!"

Error glanced at us witheringly before proceeding to stand up causing everyone to focus their attention on him. He looked around the room before sighing again then teleported away without a word to God knows where.

Errors POV

I hadn't teleported far. Just down to the small river that runs through our town. The rippling water calmed me. I used to go here to relax until I found the stary cliff side.

But then that wretched skeleton ruined everything. Everything was going so well until he burst in! Ink and I almost.....

Aghhh I should have known that it would never had worked! He's the chief of police and I'm a criminal! If only I hadn't met him that night....

No. I'm glad I met him. It's all that little skeletons fault. Next time I see him.....

Killers POV

The whole room was silent. No one had a clue as to why Error was in such a mood. All I knew from what Nightmare had told us was that Error was had been waiting for someone up on cliff top.

So why was he so mad?

I looked down at the bottle of water at me feet and an ingenious idea came into my head.

I leaned down picking up the bottle and unscrewed the lid. Dust looked at me questioningly as I dipped my finger in,
the cool water rippled against my finger.

Then I pulled my finger out, and flicked the water towards Dust. The water sailed through the air gracefully like a swan before arcing down and finding its mark.