Hot Chocolate Bliss

💜Thanks so much for getting me to 500 reads💜

Killers POV

Everyone was asleep. Except me of course. The house was silent, all that could be heard were soft snores and the howling wind outside.

I was sat up on my mattress, the blankets wrapped round my shoulders, looking around the room, it was dark but I could still make out the sleeping bodies of my friends.

Our sleeping arrangements were quite simple. Dust and I had a mattress each, so did Horror and Lust.

Error usually slept sprawled across our largest sofa, but he wasn't here so we had put the little skeleton we had saved on there. I'm sure Error wouldn't mind.

Geno was asleep on his favourite sofa, in a sitting position with his legs tucked beneath him, like a bird.

And on the other sofa was Nightmare. He was curled up in a ball with his head resting on the arm of the sofa. His tentacles curled around him, like a cat does with its tail.

I might have been going crazy, but Nightmare kinda looked less, dangerous. Completely different to what he's like when he's awake. He looked....calm.

Weird. Am I right?

I flopped back onto the mattress and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about the raging storm outside, sleep came quickly.

----Time Skip-----------------------------

Dusts POV

I woke up to see Killers face inches from mine, his grin wider than Nightmares.

I let out a screech and scrambled away whilst everyone laughed at me. I glared at the others, attempting to stare them into shutting up but I soon realised that wasn't going to work and joined in.

"Ha ha very funny guys." I said dryly.

They all smiled at me. "Glad you found it funny." Killer said bouncing up and down on the sofa that Blue was also lying on.

The momentum of Killers bounces caused him to bob up and down. It was quite funny to watch.

I looked around, "Where's Geno?"

"He's doing something in the kitchen." Killer said, whilst leaning over to look into the kitchen.

Just then Geno walked in holding a steaming mug of something that smelt gorgeous.

"Whoah, whatcha got there Geno?" Killer asked.

"None of your business." He muttered. I could see he was holding something behind his back. I tried leaning over to see what it was, but he hid it more, glaring at me.

Now I was interested.

"Leave me alone." He growled.

"Not until you tell us what that is, and what your hiding behind your back." Killer countered.

Geno glared at him. Suddenly one of Nightmares tentacles shot out and grabbed whatever Geno was holding behind his back.

"HEY!" He yelled.

Nightmare ignored Genos cry of anger and proceeded to study the object he had snatched from Geno.

"Cadburys simple to use hot chocolate powder." He read.

We all went silent.

"GIVE!"
"PASS IT HERE!"
"I WANT SOME!"
"HEY SHARE WITH US."

Nightmare looked amused as he held the box of chocolate powder over our heads with a tentacle, making sure it was just out of our reach.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Horror intertwine both of his hands, and Lust put his foot on top of them.

Horror boosted him and Lust sprang up, grabbing the box from the grasp of Nightmares tentacle. He then fell down into Horrors arms.

He was being carried bridal style, the box of hot chocolate powder clutched in his arms.

"TO THE KITCHEN!" Horror cried and we all followed him, cheering.

Soon enough we were all sat down relishing the warm chocolate drink. It was pure bliss.

The others had even allowed Blue to have a mug, seeing as Nightmare didn't want any. Does he even drink?

So Blue was sat happily sipping his drink, a small smile on his face. I smiled. This is the life.

Inks POV

"DON'T YOU DARE RAID MY FRIGE!!!!" I yelled at Error as I scrambled after him from the living room.

He ignored me of course and opened my fridge. He looked on their for a moment before grabbing some milk.

I looked at him questioningly and he smirked back. He then shut the fridge door and proceeded to look through my  cupboards and picking out a box.

I peered over his shoulder to read the label. 'Galaxy luxury hot chocolate powder.'

"Oh." I said simply.

A few minutes later and we were sat happily on my sofa, steaming mugs in our hands. I sighed contently, enjoying the warmth that the mug gave off.

It warmed my hands quite nicely. I hummed quietly and went to turn the TV on.

"Anything you wanna watch?" I asked.

Error shook his head. "Not really."

I turned to the TV and randomly picked a channel. It was a Nature documentary. I settled down getting comfortable and put my now empty mug on the small coffee table to my side.

A few minutes into the documentary I stared feeling really, really tired.

Errors POV

I wasn't really paying attention to the TV. Documentaries aren't really my thing.

I was looking blankly at the screen, they were showing squirrels hibernating, when I felt something lean against my shoulder.

I instantly glitched out and tensed up. I looked to my side to see Inks head resting on my shoulder. He must have fallen asleep.

To my surprise my glitches calmed down, and for the first time in forever, I  didn't feel uncomfortable with the physical contact. It felt nice.

I sighed and shut my eyes as well, leaning against his sleeping form. And we both fell asleep just like that. The documentary still playing in the background.

---------------------------------------------

3rd chapter today, aren't you lucky😝
I've been traveling in a car all day so have had plenty of time to write!
I love this chapter.
Errink fluff is my fuel to live!!!!!!
Bye 👋🏻
-Jess-