He saw

kcxjlh livlsivbs;ivg;iwevhe;ovnbovb;ow;ofnv;svber;oahf;aerob

10k........How.......? Give me a minute to figure out why I'm squealing like a pig on helium. HELP XD

---Nightmare's POV----

He saw.

I know it.

That look on his face.

I could see it now, even whist running, running as far away as possible.

Away from him.

Away from myself.

I slowed down, collapsing against a wall in a random alleyway I didn't recognise.

I rubbed my face with my hands, and they came back wet.

I was crying?

I growled wiping the tears away. This stupid body is making me weak again. I don't need these stupid emotions. I don't have any use for them. Emotions like that are what'll eventually kill you.

Doing stupid things for un-needed emotions. Whats the point. (Your the one who's constantly been saving Cross because of certain emotions you hypocrite)

This is stupid.

I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I need to get back to the others. They're probably wondering where the hell I've gone to.

I looked down at my wrists, frowning at the sight of the many magic restraints that were still clasped firmly round my them. Maybe one of Cross's knives would be able to slice them off. Or my hands.

I shuddered. I'd quite like to keep my hands and feet if thats possible.

But if thats my only option then....

I shook my head, clearing my mind of these stupid thoughts. All I need to think about now was getting back to the others.

---Error's POV----

"Where is he?" I growled, kicking the tree I was stood in front of.

"Chill Error." Fresh said, walking next to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. I flinched at the contact and shrugged his hand off, sighing and walking over to Ink, who was currently lent against a tree, eyeing everyone like they'd suddenly kill him at any moment.

He looked over at me as I approached him, a small smile growing on his face. "Heya." I mumbled, flopping down on the grass and leaning my back against the tree.

"Hi." Ink giggled, sitting down next to me and resting his head on my shoulder.

For some reason, if Ink touches me, I'm fine. No haphephobia. But with anyone else I still feel extremely uncomfortable and have to push them away.

I guess all that time I spent with Ink has just made me grow used to his touch.

I saw Fresh looking over at me questioningly, obviously noticing how I had pushed him away when he had simply placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder, but I was fine with Ink snuggling right up to me.

I ignored him and looked over at the river, looking for any signs of Nightmare.

There!

A figure walking across the field on the other side of the river, they were limping and were looking down at the ground, not really seeming to care where they were going.

Horror had also noticed the appearance of the limping figure and pointed it out to everyone else. "Hey guys. Do you think thats him?" He asked openly.