Tall dark and handsome & The Clearing

💜❤️The last chapter messed up for some people so I'm posting it again. This is two chapters in one.❤️💜

Hopefully it will work now.

Tall, Dark and Handsome

---Genos POV----

I scanned each of the skeletons as they walked in, one of them was definitely the chief. The other one was the one that caught me.

The chief took the seat behind the desk in front of me, and the other walked over to the corner of the room and leant against the wall, studding me closely.

I looked away quickly, his gaze making me uncomfortable.

The chief cleared his throat and started talking.

"Hello Geno." I didn't respond but glared at him, he seemed unfazed.

"Is he mute?" The other skeleton asked, staring at me intently. I glowered back at him.

He was different from most police.

The normal police wore uniform with the acceptation of the Chief and some other high up officers.

He wore a dark cloak, with some rope around the neck keeping it round his neck, attached with two clips, (u all knew it was him) he seemed to be barefoot and as I looked at his face I took in that cocky grin and those soulless eyes.

He was tall, dark and handsome- wait! Why am I thinking like that? He's the enemy!

What creeped me out though was the fact that he had no eye lights. Just empty eye sockets. It honestly creeped me out a bit.

"I'm not mute, thank you very much." I said hotly. He raised an 'eyebrow'. "I was certain that the song bird was a mute for a moment." He said, glancing towards the Chief.

"Song bird?" I questioned.

"Yeah." He said simply. "You jump from roof to roof as if your flying and let out those shrill whistles to the rest of your little group to warn them if we're near."

I stared at him.

"Everyone here just nicknamed you 'The song bird'."

I scoffed. "Sounds dumb."

The tall skeleton shrugged. "What were we supposed to call you?"

"Umm how about.... my actual name?" I suggested sarcastically.

The skeleton smirked at me. "I guess we did have that option."

I growled at him.

The chief cleared his throat. "That's enough Reaper." He said.

Reaper.

So that's his name.

He sighed and leaned against the wall again, a bored expression now on his face.

I looked over at the chief. "Now then Geno, your under police regulations now. You've broke the law multiple times and of course you know that you have to pay for crimes."

I grumbled to myself, hiding my face in my scarf. My hands fiddling with the restraints that were keeping me locked to the chair.

If I could just pick the locks on them...

The colourful skeleton continued. "Now normally we would put you into our prison and make you do community work until your sentence is up. But your, condition has caused us to re-plan what we're going to do with you."