Jealous?

😍And now. The chapter you've all been waiting for.....😍

---Genos POV----

I had sat down after that lady had left and glared at Reapers sleeping form. I've been sat here for nearly an hour, doing nothing else.

I thought of that Toriel lady and growled. I don't know why, but just the sight of her doing anything with Reaper made me feel sick. Even when she had simply smiled at him, my soul had felt like it was falling down a cliff.

I picked up a cushion from the sofa I was on and marched purposefully over to Reaper, he was softly snoring, his mouth half open.

I looked down at him, getting pissed at how hot he looked right now.

"Aghh!" I yelled, throwing the cushion at his face. Why am I feeling like this? It doesn't make any sense. I've never felt this way before and I hate it.

It's making me feel weak.

Reaper let out a choked gasp as the cushion hit him square in the face.

"Geno?" He spluttered, pushing the cushion off is face and onto the floor.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." I growled, walking away and over to the stairs.

"It's definitely not nothing." He said, sitting up and rubbing his face whilst looking around.
"Hey, um, where's Tori?"

I whipped around to face him. "Who. Oh, you mean your girlfriend? Yeah she left a while ago after giving you a goodbye kiss."

He looked at me curiously, his mouth bent in a frown before it curved upwards into a smirk.

He chuckled darkly. "I get it now."

"Get what?" I spat. Not ready to put up with his bullshit right now.

"Your many things Geno." He purred. "But I never expected you to be the jealous type."

"WHAT?!? I'M NOT JEALOUS!!" I yelled. "WHY WOULD I BE?!?!"

Reaper smirked. "Oh I think you know the answer to that one Geno." He cooed.

"Screw this." I muttered, walking up the stairs to my room.

"You were jealous seeing Tori so close to me weren't you?" He called.

I didn't respond, reaching the landing and storming into my room, slamming the door behind me. (Kinda like a kid)

"Jealous? Yeah right." I muttered. Walking over to the window, attempting to calm my heavy breathing.

I stopped and listened, trying to see if I could hear Reaper doing anything.

Silence.

Jealous. Me? Surely not....

Yup I'm jealous.

I groaned banging my head on the wall.
Why? Why me? And why him?

"Screw you Reaper, I hate you and your stupid face and cocky attitude and intense stares and- mph."

I was cut off at the feeling of a pair of arms wrap round my waist. "Was that me you were talking about just then?" I heard someone purr in my ear.

"Reaper!" I squeaked, whipping round and pushing him away.

"Yes." He responded, a smirk slowly growing on his face.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I stuttered taking a step backwards only to feel my back hit the brick wall.