Umm, I can Explain?

🔥Yikes everyone's so mad at Tori (so am I) only Afterdeath will be allowed to prevail in this hunger games.🔥

---Genos POV----

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"She turned around to face me, a smug look on her face. "Your staying with him for work reasons huh? Well I'm surprised he never told you about me!

I'm Toriel. Reapers Girlfriend."

Girlfriend.

For some reason that word sent a spear through my soul.

I glared at Reaper. He was currently stood behind this Toriel lady, trying to make himself invisible.

She stepped aside and he let out an awkward laugh. "Um, I can explain?"

---Smallest Time Skip Ever-------------

Reaper was sat down on the sofa in front of us. I was sat on the sofa chair opposite, clutching one of his black cushions to my chest. Hiding my bloodstain.

I'm still self conscious about people seeing it. I'd grown used to the guys seeing it back when we were all together as a group.

And there was no point in hiding it from Reaper, so I hadn't. He had obviously asked questions that I obviously hadn't answered.

But I didn't feel like this goat woman needed to know about it.

She was currently stood in front of Reaper, hands on hips. We were both waiting for him to say something. He was sat motionless, staring blankly into space.

"Sans?" She asked.

Why does she call him that?

"Sans!" She snapped her fingers in front of his face. That snapped him out of his trance and he jerked his up to meet hers.

"It's explaining time."

He sighed rubbing the back of his neck.
"Tori... you've got this all wrong. Geno is here on Chief Inks orders.
He's too....fragile to be in prison conditions so he bestowed the task of keeping an eye on him to me."

Tori looked over at me. "Is that so..."

---Reapers POV----

"I'm telling the truth." I sighed.

She stared at Geno and started walking purposely towards him. He looked over at me, his look full of confusion and anger.

Tori stopped in front of him. Geno slowly looked up at her. He looked really small from his position sat on the sofa.

Tori suddenly reached down and grabbed one of his wrists causing Geno to yelp and pull back to no avail.

Tori turned to face me. "If he's here by work orders why doesn't he have magic restraints?"

Now I'm really screwed.

"Your not going to believe me..."

"Try me."

"Well believe it or not, his wrists are so small that any size restraint we had he could easily slip off. We've ordered a special pair, but they haven't arrived yet."