Couple Goals

---Errors POV----

Dawn was just braking when I woke up. Orange rays of sun were streaming through the half closed curtains, giving the room an ominous glow.

I shifted to sit up, forgetting my damaged bones, spikes of pain quickly shot through me and l collapsed back onto the sofa again, groaning, clutching my ribs.

God that hurt.

I shakily breathed in some more air, waiting till the pain subsided, when it was just a dull ache I growled and tried to sit up again.

The pain was horrible. But I managed to get myself sitting up, hissing at the immense pain that was bothering me.

I elevated myself with some of the many cushions that were sprawled across the sofa and got comfy, watching as the yellow glow that filled the room grew steadily brighter due to the sunrise.

A groan from my left caused me to witness the hilarious act of Killer shifting in his sleep, rolling to the side, just a little too far, and falling face first off the sofa onto the floor with a thump.

He instantly sat up, clutching his head in pain. "Owwwww." He whined. "That hurt." He shook his head and looked around the room, seeming to realise that everyone else was asleep.

He scanned his gaze across everyone's sleeping forms, resting on our 'guest', his eyes narrowing. He followed my blue strings that were still wrapped tightly round him.

He looked over at me and waved. I nodded in response. "How long have you been awake for?" He whispered, stretching and clicking a back bone.

"About five minutes." I responded quietly. He acknowledged my response by nodding, leaning back on the sofa, seeming comfy with his position in the floor.

He scanned the room and chuckled. I looked at him questioningly, "What's so funny?" He looked at me grinning. "It's those two." He said, pointing a finger to the sofa where I remember Nightmare going to sleep on.

But now instead of just Nightmare, Cross was also there, snuggled up to the slimy tentacle monster like he was some giant fluffy teddy. And I can assure you, Nightmare is the opposite of a fluffy teddy.

I chuckled softly to myself. "Those two..." I whispered. Killer turned, grinning at me. "Couple goals or what?" He said, giggling.

"Shhhh you'll wake one of them!" I whispered.

Too late.

Cross shifted in his sleep, nuzzling closer to Nightmare, slowly opening his eyes, blinking slowly, trying to expel the sleepiness from his system.

He wearily glanced at the two of us, obviously confused as to what was happening.

"You comfortable?" Killer purred, a smirk clear on his face. Cross looked quizzically at Killer, clearly not understanding what he was on about.

Killer laughed quietly and pointed at Nightmares sleeping form, Cross looked down and squeaked, scrambling back to the other side of the sofa, his face a dark shade of purple.

Killer wolf whistled and Cross growled, "Shh! Your gonna wake him up!" He hissed.

Sadly Cross' efforts were overlooked and Nightmare groaned, rolling over and rubbing his eye sleepily, "Hmmm? Morning..." He grumbled, attempting to focus his vision onto Killer and I.

"What's up with those stupid grins on your face?" He asked, a small frown formed as he began properly waking up.

"Oh nothing really." Killer said airily. "We were just discussing how cute you and Cr--"

"THATS ENOUGH!" Cross yelled frantically, jumping off the sofa and tackling Killer down. "Say another word your dead." He threatened.

Nightmare glanced at me questioningly and I just shook my head, 'have no clue mate'.

The combined sounds of Cross yelling and tackling Killer had woken the others up, they were mumbling tiredly, rubbing their hands over their faces.

The noise even woke our stowaway, he was sat tense, eyes wide, a nervous, unsure expression on his face.

Nightmare sighed and wrapped a tentacle round Cross' waist and pulled him off Killer, suspending him in the air, kicking and thrashing.

"Cross calm down." Nightmare ordered.

He immediately went limp in the tentacle, letting Nightmare drop him back on the sofa, on the other side to himself.

Killer gasped dramatically and collapsed onto his back, a hand over his forehead. "I've been wounded by a vicious beast! Tell my family I love them..." He whispered before spazzing out and 'dieing' in front of us, occasionally twitching.

"Well then grab a shovel and get a body bag." Horror joked sleepily. "WOAH CHILL I WAS KIDDING GUYS!" Killer yelled, scrambling to his feet as one of Nightmares tentacles began to drag him away.

He ran to the other side of the room and hid behind one of the ornate lamps that stood solemnly in the corner.

We all laughed at his reaction, for a moment we completely forgetting about yesterday and the apparent stowaway who was still sat, tense, tied to the chair.

He locked eyes with me and I glared, he quickly broke eye contact and looked away uncomfortably. The others finally stopped laughing and Killer slunk back to his sofa mumbling about being buried alive.

The stranger shifted in his chair against the restraints and as a result I tightened them. He hissed in pain and the others seemed to remember he was there and turned to look at him.

He glanced at each of us, assessing how much trouble he was in. He was clearly most unsure about Nightmare as he broke eye contact with him quicker than I could blink, looking over at Cross instead.

We all stayed silent. Watching the stranger panic at the sight of us. And to be fair, if I was tied up looking at all of us, I would be pretty worried. We're not exactly what people would describe as 'normal looking'.

Nightmare stood up and stretched, humming as a bone clicked. He then cracked his knuckles, making me flinch, and proceeded to walk over to our, 'guest' as he calls them.

They visibly flinched as he took a step closer, attempting to tilt himself away from Nightmare as one of his tentacles reached out and touched their face.

"Well well well." Nightmare purred. "Look who decided to wake up."

The stranger growled, jerking his face away from the tentacle. "You gonna talk?" Nightmare asked, a dangerous low tone to his voice.

They didn't respond and glared defiantly at Nightmare, I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to study the stranger.

He wore pretty average clothes, with decent looking trainers, he had one glowing red eye light and a large sharp golden tooth replacing an old one.

"You got a name?" He stayed stubbornly silent. Nightmare looked over his shoulder, grinning at us. "What shall we call him? If Cross was named psycho then surely toothy here should have a suitable nickname too."

No one answered, looking over at Cross, who ignored Nightmares statement by picking at the pattern on a cushion that he had on his lap.

"No suggestions?" Nightmare asked. Eyeing each of us. "Hmm how odd. You didn't have much trouble coming up with the name psycho. Maybe your all still tired."

He glared at all of us. "Oh well. No matter. I think I'll call you toothy." He said.

'Toothy' growled. "My name." He started. "Is Fell."

"Well you should have said that earlier shouldn't you." Nightmare purred. "Well Toothy, until we figure out what to do with you, your stuck with us."

---------------------------------------------
Eyyyyyyy its Edge/Red/Fell!!!!
I literally sat there for ten minutes trying to decide which one to call him.😂
Nightmare be whipping out those nicknames tho!
That's my boy!
Bye
-Jess-