Caught you

💜❤️NSJAJABWIWOSB 3k NAKAJJQ NAJAJABBSHAHTHANKSOMUCHNSNBSJSNSKAO❤️💜

---Cross' POV----

"Umm, Nightmare..." I whispered, staring at the book case. It seemed to have someone trying to hide behind it.

Nightmare followed my gaze, slowly taking a step forward, his tentacles raising threateningly.

Nightmare looked at the bookcase and grinned. A tentacle shot forward, making me jump, spearing right through the book case with a loud splintering sound.

A yelp came from then other side of the bookcase, and Nightmare grinned. "Found you." He whispered.

He shot out another tentacle and a shadow darted out from behind the case of books and looked about frantically.

I couldn't properly see them, they were just a silhouette, they were obviously panicking, looking for a way out.

The only exit was the door that me and Nightmare came through, and we were blocking it.

Nightmare was closer to the door than me, noticing that that was their only chance of escape he had stepped back, blocking the doorway.

The shadow growled and ran back behind the bookcase, pushing it with all their might. It groaned and creaked, slowly tipping, books sliding off the shelves.

I was right in the crushing zone, and my feet were rooted to the spot. I couldn't move, I was frozen, watching the bookcase fall rapidly towards me.

"LOOK OUT!" Nightmare yelled, tackling me from the side just as the bookcase crashed to the floor, dust flying everywhere.

The shadow took advantage of this and darted towards the now unguarded doorway, slipping through and disappearing down the corridor.

Nightmare hissed and teleported off me, his silhouette clear in the doorway before he sprinted after the mystery person.

I scrambled to my feet and quickly followed, dashing after him, slipping on the wooden floor, I caught up to Nightmare just in time to see the figure vault over the landing.

I summoned and threw a knife at them, but they dropped down over the other side, the knife missing them by an inch.

It flew on and hit the wall on the other side, cracking the wall at the impact.

We rushed over to the ledge, surely he hadn't dropped right over. That led to a eight meter drop back down into the living room!

---Killers POV----

We had been searching what I believe was a library, judging by the incredible amount of books filling the place, when we had someone yelling "LOOK OUT!" Followed by an almighty crash from upstairs causing us all to jump in shock.

We all looked at each other. For a second before rushing back to the source of the noise, curios and worried at what that could have been.

We tripped back through the kitchen, winding through multiple rooms before skidding into the lounge just in time to see an unknown figure vault over the banister, one of Cross' knives whizzing past their head.

They dropped, landing in a neat roll on one of the sofas and sprinted in our direction. They noticed us standing in the doorway and stumbled to a halt, looking round for any other escape routes.

Nightmare appeared over the top of the banisters of the stairs. "GET HIM!" He yelled.

We took a step forward and they took a step back. We took another step and they looked around frantically, focusing on Lust, who was still sat on the same sofa we left him on, a confused expression on his face.