Why me?

---Dust's POV----

Blue had fallen asleep again.

He was curled up in my arms, his head nuzzled  into my chest.

The cutest thing about it though, was the fact that in his sleep, knowingly or unknowingly I'm not sure, he'd gripped onto my hand with one of his, pulling it to his chest and refusing to let go.

I was contenting myself by stroking the top of his skull, loving the satisfied purrs that he made. (cat life)

Blue shifted in his sleep, rolling over and falling off my lap onto the other side of the sofa.

The action caused him to wake up, looking about in confusion.

I chuckled and pulled him back onto my lap, smiling as he focused his vision on me. He giggled and poked my shoulder.

I glanced at him questioningly but he only laughed in response, nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

I hugged him to my chest, kissing the top of his head.

Blue squeaked and gripped me tighter, burying his face out of sight.

I chuckled and kissed the top of his skull again, this time making it last a little longer.

Blue pushed his face away from my shoulder and looked up at me, a flustered and annoyed expression on his face.

"Stop it." He ordered, flushing blue as I licked my teeth.

"Stop what Baby Blue?" I whispered, making him even more flustered.

"Y-You know what you did." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

I laughed at his reaction. "I really don't know what I did. Can you tell me?"

Blue's face contorted into thought as he thought of a way to describe what i had done.

"Umm, You......Ummmmmmm. Forget it." He mumbled, flushing blue and looking to the side.

"Okay." I said simply, leaning back into the sofa.

Blue groaned and flopped on top of me, letting out a little sigh of satisfaction as he made himself comfortable.

I hummed and reached out for the book next to me, randomly opening at a random page ( XD ) and focusing on a random page.

'Welcome to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.'

I snapped the book shut.

Nope, not into that story.

Blue shifted on my lap and slipped off, stretching and letting out a yawn.

I kept Blue in the corner of my vision as a flipped the book around to study the blurb.

I'm my definite 'excitement' to see what this book was about, I failed to notice Horror and Lust enter the room.

Well, when I say 'enter' I mean that their still halfway through a make out session, Horror pushed Lust up against the wall closest to them, smirking into the kiss.

I looked over at Blue, he was also watching them, I sighed, dropping the book and reaching down to grab Blue, covering his eyes.

He whined, trying to squirm out of my grip.

"I don't think so Blue." I muttered, pulling him on my lap and making sure that he couldn't see.

"Whyyyyy?" He whined, twisting round so that he faced me.

"Because." I said, not offering anything more in explanation.

Blue huffed, hitting his head on my chest in annoyance.