You call that a House?!?

---Dusts POV----

I hated this place.

The ash was all over me, coating my clothes and staining my clothes.

So far I had been almost killed by the police, chucked across a river, been at risk of being eaten by snatchers(when u don't know it was a joke) and nearly had every bone in my body snapped by monstrous vines.

What else do I need to check of my
to-do list?

Killer limped over to me, collapsing on the ashy ground next to me. "You good?"

"Perfect." I replied sarcastically.

"Same..."

I scooped up a pile of ash and watched it run through my fingers, the little flakes spiralled down to the ground, before re-connecting once more with the rest of the ash that covered the floor, like a Black Desert.

"Well we should be going soon anyway." Killer said optimistically.

"As soon as Error feels up to walking we can walk the last few minutes to Nightmares elusive haven."

I grunted in response. This place better be worth it after the stuff we went through to get this far.

I'm expecting a palace, mansion or five star hotel at this rate. But the chances of finding one of those in this corrupted land is pretty slim.

I turned at the sound of Error letting out a hiss of discomfort as he shakily pushed himself into a sitting position.
He groaned, lightly clutching his ribs, Nightmare stood up from where he had been sitting next to Cross.

Cross had been lightly snoozing and the movement of Nightmare moving woke him up. He glanced about blearily, probably searching for Nightmare.

Nightmare walked over to Error and held out a hand. Error looked at it for a few seconds before reaching up and grasping the hand.

Nightmare pulled him to his feet, a few sounds of pain escaping the glitched skeleton. Killer also stood up and I was quick to follow, brushing the ash off me once more.

Error stood, semi hunched over, an arm clutching his damaged ribs. Cross groaned and started to slowly get up only to be yanked to his feet by one of Nightmares tentacles.

Cross let out a squeak of surprise, tripping and falling onto Nightmare, clutching his arm so that he didn't fall. Cross' face was dusted with a light shade of purple at the sudden position.

I wold whistled and his blush deepened. Nightmare shot me a glare so fierce that I nearly took a step back. He shifted his arm, causing Cross to loose his grip and collapse back into the ash.

"Savage." Killer muttered. I turned and looked at him grinning. "I know right."

"Let's go." Nightmare growled. Leaving Cross coughing up ash.

Killer walked over holding out a hand witch Cross gratefully took, and pulled him up to his feet, thumping his back as he coughed up the dry flakes.

"C'mon. Let's go." I said, walking after Nightmare and Error. Cross and Killer scrambled after me as we rushed to catch up with the two dark skeletons.

We were walking to the right of the forest, the vines seemed to still be following us, from the shelter of the trees.

"Uh, Nightmare?" I called.