Snuggle Buddies

---Error's POV----

It was a sunny day. Rays of sun were streaming through the half closed curtains, lighting up parts of the room.

I groaned, rolling over in my bed and hiding my face under the covers.

Something shifted next to me and I looked up to see Ink curled up next to me. His face was completely calm, a small smile visible.

I sighed, reaching round to shake his shoulder gently. Ink shifted, his face scrunching up in protest.

I laughed and pulled him closer, letting him curl up against my chest like a puppy.

"Error?" He mumbled, gripping onto my shirt lightly.

"Morning Inky." I muttered, wrapping my arms tighter around him.

He smiled and snuggled closer, burying his face into my chest and sighing contently.

We stayed curled up like this for around another ten minutes when my non-existent stomach let out a loud growl.

Ink looked up at me and giggled.

"You hungry?"

"Do you really have to ask?"

Ink laughed, wriggling out of my grip and sitting up. He winced at the sudden change as the sunlight hit him.

I pushed myself up onto my elbows, watching Ink as he walked over to the wardrobe in the corner of the room.

He went to pull his shirt off but stopped, turning to face me, an amused look on his face.

I stared blankly at him for a second before realising what he was implying.

I face planted into the pillows, completely blocking my vision.

Ink laughed and I could hear him shuffling about slowly, the reason for it being slow was me.

I smirked at the memory of Ink trying and failing to walk after our little session.

I felt him poke my back, signifying that he was finished.

I pushed my face from the pillows, smirking at Inky as he looked at me irritatingly.

He had been thinking of the same thing.

I slipped off the bed letting out a yawn and stretching my arms back over my head, humming at the sound of a click.

Ink walked over to the curtains, letting out a chuckle before quickly pulling them back.

I hissed at the sudden sunlight, covering my face with my arm in an attempt to block it.

Ink laughed, turning and making his way over to the door.

"Get changed, I'll get you some toast."

I nodded, the thought of food making my mouth water slightly.

"Meet you downstairs then." I said.

Ink nodded, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

I sighed, pulling my shirt over my head and picking up the clean one.

Within a few minutes I was changed and ready for breakfast.

I pushed open the door and walked out of the room, nudging the door shut with the back of my foot.

I walked down the corridor,looking for any signs of life.