Don't Move...

❤️💜OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR 2k I LOVE YOU ALL!💜❤️

---Errors POV----

The snap echoed throughout the forest.

We all froze in terror, Lust looked like he was about to scream, but Nightmare stepped forward firmly placing a hand over his mouth.

Small whimpers escaped the skeleton as tears ran down his cheek bones. The vine stopped. Attempting to sense if it's prey was alive or another decoy.

We didn't know what to do.

We all turned as Cross took a step forward. I motioned for him to stay back but he ignored me and continued to walk over to Nightmare and Lust.

He stood level with them and a giant knife appeared by his side. He looked down at the vine wrapped round Lusts leg and held his knife over it.

For a moment everything was silent, except the small whimpers coming from Lust. Then Cross swung the knife down, splitting it in half.

He immediately scrambled back as the vine slashed about in pain, and Nightmare dragged Lust over. The vine was still wrapped round his leg. It was twitching and spazzing out until it eventually fell limp and stayed still.

Horror gently unwrapped the vine and revealed the shock beneath.

Lusts leg had an obvious crack running down his left leg, and part of it looked splintered. He let out sounds of discomfort as Horror inspected the leg.

"I can probably teleport him to our destination." Nightmare said.

"Your taking me too." Horror said. "I'm not leaving him."

Nightmare growled but gave in.
"Fine! You guys just keep moving. I'll be back." He picked Lust up, grabbed Horror then disappeared.

That whole time we had been doing something stupid.

We hadn't payed attention to the vines.

They had been slowly creeping over to us while we were checking on Lust. The noise we were making must have attracted them.

We only realised when Horror let out a cry and we turned to see a vine wrapped round his arm.

It was a thick fleshy vine, with mean looking red spikes running along its snake-like body.

"Don't....move." I whispered.

Horror was a statue. The only sign that he was alive was the sweat sliding slowly down his skull.

The vine seemed to relax. It loosened for a second then slithered off him. We all released the breath we had been self consciously holding.

"Error..." Dust whispered frantically, pointing to behind me. I slowly turned to see a vine even bigger than the one that had Horror.

It was slithering its way towards me, rearing up into the air, ready to strike.

It lunged towards me and I rolled to the side, the vine thumped deep into the ground.

With the sound of a dieing animal, it ripped itself from the ground. I scrambled out of the way of the next attack.

Horror and the others had also stood up in a protective circle looking for any attacking vines.

There were about five vines slithering over to me. The movement triggered by my escape from the other vine had attracted these ones.