Its Me!

💜❤️7k.......nsbwbwowjewbwoianak
(That's my happy noise)❤️💜

---Dusts POV----

If you've ever really messed up in your life, then times the trouble you got in by about fifty and you have a small understanding of how much shit we're in right now.

I have no idea where the others have gone. They could all be caught by now. I skidded round another alleyway taking every route I could think of in an attempt to properly shake off the officers.

If the others are still safe then how are we going to find each other? We don't have a place to meet or hide, we hadn't had time to plan stuff like that.

I went to round another bend and run down a different alleyway when I was met by a dead end and some offices waiting for me.

Shit.

I ran right at them, looking at the wall that was around eight foot high and the bins that were neatly lined up against the side of one of the alleyway walls.

Thumps from behind me signalled that this was indeed an ambush, I kept running, attempting to calculate the speed and force I'd need to pull my plan off.

The officers waiting at the end raised their guns and aimed, I reached the first bin as they opened fire.

I vaulted on top of the first bin, landing neatly and sprinting across the next ones. It was like a bridge.

The officers seemed to notice what I was going to attempt and tried to pull the bins away but it was too late.

I jumped and pushed off the last one grabbing the top of the wall with my hands and vaulting over, bullets grazing past my arms and legs as I dropped to the other side.

I panicked as I realised that solid concrete was I was going to be landing on but I composed myself at the last second and pulled myself into a messy roll, braking the impact of the fall.

No sooner than I had stopped, I scrambled to my feet and started running again, weaving in and out of the streets, praying that I wouldn't run into any other officer ambushes.

So far so good, but the sound of my feet pounding against the floor was worryingly loud and if I'm not careful, someone might hear it or something.

I rounded another bend and quickly looked back over my shoulder, no sign of them. Good.

But no sooner than I had turned back round did I notice what looked like a small person crouched on top of one of the roofs.

They sprang up and came flying down, landing squarely on my back, the impact casing me to trip and face plant heavily into the floor, the concrete scraping against my already sore bones.

Whatever had jumped on me was sat on my back, pinning my arms by my sides with their feet, making sure I couldn't escape.

I struggled and squirmed, trying to wriggle out of their grip.

"Stop moving! I'm trying to alert the others I caught you."

I froze at the sound of their voice.

I squirmed suddenly and rolled onto my back, taking whoever was on top of me by surprise. They managed to stay on, but now they were sat on my front rather than my back.

I took in the little face, blue bow and sparkling eyes and instantly recognised him.

"BLUE?!?" I gasped.

"Shhh." He muttered, too busy looking down at the walkie talkie in his hands to recognise that it was me.

"Blue! It's me! Dust!"