He slipped

---Inks POV----

Dream and I were sat nervously, looking at the real person in charge of Craitowns police force.

He was a big man, dressed immaculately, always checking himself out in the mirror.

He had called me and Dream to his office saying he had something important he wanted to discuss with us.

He hadn't said anything yet. Just stared at us intently. I started to sweat, what does he want with us?

He sighed and blew out a cloud of smoke from his mouth, I hated people that smoked. They always smelt horrible.

"You will have some new officers joining you. They're trained professionals don't worry."

He reached down to a draw in his desk and pulled something out. He placed it on the table.

"I understand that there has been a group of criminals causing you some trouble." He said calmly. I didn't answer. Dream looked ready to faint from nervousness.

"Next time you come across them use this."

"Thank you sir." I said whilst standing up and pulling Dream with me. We'll be going then. We don't want to take up any of your time."

I picked up the object from the table and turned to leave, making sure Dream was close behind.

"Oh, and Ink." He called.

I turned to face him.

"When you use it, shoot with the intent to kill."

---Killers POV----

Finally! We were going out on the first raid since the snow storm. I shuffled from foot to foot impatiently.

We had gone out yesterday, but we hadn't done anything, illegal. I missed the thrill of running through alleyways and streets, constantly checking behind you to see if the police were on to you.

The others were still getting ready. I'm normally the first to be ready. Heck I'm always the first person up in the morning.

I always wake up super early. I don't do much. Just stay lying in bed waiting for someone else to wake up and keep me company.

Error came down the stairs, hood up and a black balaclava (those cloth things that go over your mouth and nose). We all had one of those now.

Well Geno didn't. But the police already know what he looks like. Nightmare also walked down the stairs with his psycho skeleton close behind. He seemed to have recovered from his encounter with Error.

He had different clothes on, seeing as his other ones were so noticeable. "Hurry up guys!" I groaned. Wanting to be outside.

"Calm down Killer we're nearly ready." Error said.

"Nearly isn't good enough!" I whined.

Error chuckled. "Someone's eager." I didn't respond, I was too busy staring intently at the door.

"Is Everyone ready?" Error asked everyone.

A few "yeahs" and "uhuhs" were heard.