Fell's Story

---Errors POV----

"Let's talk." I said, making sure my eyes were locked firmly with his.

"About what?" He asked.

"About you." I said bluntly.

The others had turned their attention to me, wondering what I was doing.

"I want to know who you are, where you came from, how you got here and how long you've been here for."

He looked at me nervously, as if he thought I was going to hurt him. Well, I might have to if he chooses not to co-operate.

He shivered and took a deep breath.

---Fells POV----

(wow that POV was short)

Everyone was staring intently at me, the glitched one was giving me such an unreadable look that I shivered.

They all waited expectantly for me to start talking. I really didn't want to, but if I didn't who knows what they'd do to me.

I took a deep breath and started talking.

"Well. Where should I start?" I asked.

"From the beginning." Was my only response.

"The beginning? Heh. That'll stir some memories."

The room was silent. Let's get this over with.

"Well. Back at my home town of Snowdin, everyone was horrible..."

"Isn't Snowdin that really dodgy place where the death rate is stupidly high?"
The black tentacled one asked.

I nodded and his gaze narrowed, looking at me curiously.

"Anyway. So I was brought up in Snowdin with my brother. The thing is, if you live there you've 'got to be tough'. It's not so much 'kill or be killed', but any sign of weakness will be exploited immediately.

I was the older brother, but I've always been a bit soft. Well soft for Snowdin standards.

Soon people started to notice. My brother tried to influence me. He was pretty popular you see, he was leader of a gang. They were always causing trouble, a bit like you guys.

Anyway, one day I was walking in Snowdin forest, it calms me, and I heard crying. I went to investigate and I found a small skeleton had got lost.
I could straight away realised they weren't from Snowdin.

I approached it and they immediately panicked, I had reassured the tiny thing and said that I was there to help. They seemed to believe me and calmed down, explaining that they were lost.

I offered to take them back and they happily accepted, the small thing was so small that I carried it. But half way through the woods, someone from Snowdin spotted us and recognised me.

They signified the others and we ran. I put the little thing down giving him quick directions on how to leave the forest. I remember exchanging names, but now I can't remember what they said they were called.

The residents of Snowdin caught up with me and obviously demanded to know what I had been doing with a small skeleton and where it had gone.

I told them they were long gone, far away now. They knew I was telling the truth, but this was the last straw for me. They subjected me to banishment and I was forced to leave my home.

Worst thing is they made my brother do it. He was the one who had to emplace the banishment label onto me. He looked like he was trying not to cry, whereas I was crying freely. Not caring anymore.