MEETING THE GODS ON OLYMPUS

I knocked on the door to find it all ready opened. "Come in" chaos says. I walked in to see him at his desk with stack after stack of papers piled up on it. "Um you wanted to see me Lord Chaos" I said with a mock bow to him. "What have I told you about calling me LORD or BOWING to me" he said annoyed.

"So anyways" I continued. "Yes you have a new mission to go on" he stated. "So where am I going" I asked. "About that it's actually a really funny story so you see that you have to go to earth and destroy Gaia and the Titans" he said really nervously. It took me a minute to realize what he just.

"I am not going to that God forsaken place" I screamed. In my head though I was thinking about all of the people who didn't betray me and how that would not be fair for them. "Percy it's been ten years let it go" he said. After thinking about it for a while I decided that some of my friends would still be there. "Yes I will go" I said calmly. "Yes" he shouted like a little kid. "When do I leave" I asked. "Right now" he stated. Then he snapped his fingers and a portal appeared and we walked through.

We walked into the meeting of the council of the gods. In other words it was the gods arguing with each other about this and that. "This will be great" I muttered. I cannot believe that they have not seen us yet. "SHUT UP" I yelled. "How dare you interrupt the council of the gods" Zeus boomed. "More like arguing of the gods" I said.

"Do show respect to the king of the gods or I will blast you with my master bolt". All of a sudden Artemis and Hestia came running to me and they both hugged me. Of course they figured out who I am I thought. I was Hestias favorite hero of all time I mean how could she not know it was me. I guess Artemis to because I was the only male she respected. Man was she beautiful though and she smelled of the forest.

Wait what am I thinking she's a maiden goddess and she hates men. After they took there seats again I decided to have a little fun with the gods. "I cant believe you guys are not bowing down to chaos the creator of all" I said smugly pointing to chaos. They all jumped off there thrones and started to bow before chaos. I busted out laughing at them and they just looked up at me in shock.

"How come you do not bow to him" Athena said after everyone got back to there seats. "I do not have to bow before my father" I said with pride in my voice. "I have never heard of chaos having a half-blood before" Poseidon said very curiously. "I am not a half-blood, I am a primordial of the elements and teleportation" I said. "Now I am here to help you against Gaia and the Titans" I said bored.

"How do we know we can trust you" someone said from the side of the room. I looked to see who it was and standing there was that Athena scum Annabeth Chase and the rest of the seven. Well I guess they did get immortality after all."Well Athena scum I have to hope you can trust me" I said with venom in my voice. Before she could say something back Zeus banged his master bolt on the ground. "We will welcome the help that has been offered to us and we will win this war" he said. With that chaos snapped his fingers and a portal opened up and I walked in.