MY WEDDING GETS CRASHED

Well we spent all night trying to figure out how long it would be before Gaia would attack. It was terrible because I get bored easily and I'm not good at figuring that stuff out at all. To top things off the titans have there own army and are planning to attack us as well and I am getting married in two days so yah.

It's going to be a wonderful week. As of right now it's the middle of the night and I am with Artemis in my cabin that Chiron let me build here next to the beach and I get to call lights out whenever I want. He thinks I'm going to be like the other gods and have demigod.

TIME LAPSE

It's been two days since Gaia has kidnapped me and its my wedding day. If Gaia attacks today I'm going to rip her to shreds. Everybody's here and when I say everyone I mean literally everyone. All of Olympus is here and chaos planet and both camps Greek and Roman. I finally got to see Jason, Hazel, Frank, and Reyna.

I picked the beach for us to get married on. What shocked me was chaos didn't know about us getting married and he was happy we were.

I stood there waiting on Zeus to walk Artemis down the aisle. Finally after waiting for twenty minutes they both appeared coming to me. She looked so beautiful with her long wavy auburn hair and shiny silver eyes. Man I am so nervous right now I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.

It felt like hours before they finally stood in front of me. She gave me a small smile and I returned it. Zeus let go of her arm and walked over to take a seat. She stood in front of me smiling like she won the lottery. Which she did if I don't say so myself. Then Hera started the thing preachers do.

I mean really all I heard was blah blah blah. It took forever for her to get to the part where we say I do. "Do you Persues take Artemis as your lawfully wedded wife" She said. "I do" I said nervously. Do you Artemis take Persues as your lawfully wedded husband" She said. "I do" Artemis said proudly. "Then you may kiss the bride" she announced.

We kissed and it was a very passionate one. It was amazing. When we broke apart we heard clapping from the back row. I turned to see Gaia standing there with a big smile on her face. "Well I guess I was wrong wasn't I little brother" she said smiling.

All of the gods pulled there weapons out except me and Artemis. "Calm down I was just here to congratulate my brother and give him and my sister in law a wedding gift" she said. "What is it you want to give us sister" I spat. "Here" she said with a huge grin on her face and handed me and Artemis each a necklace.

"It's not cursed" chaos said his voice certain. I looked down at our the necklaces. Mine was black and hers was silver. "Thank you sister but, I'm sure your not here to just give us wedding gifts" I said curiously as to why she was really here.

"I'm going to give you one last chance to join me" she said hopefully. "No" I said firmly. "I figured as much" she said sadly. "I'm going to give you two years before I attack that stupid Greek camp and then I'm going to hit the Roman camp next after that because I want my brother to spend a little while with his wife" She said. "In the mean time bye" were her last words I heard for a while.