CHARLIE HITS A GROWTH SPURT

After that wonderful time I went to the arena to clear my head of everything that has happened today. When I got there I found Charlie chewing on a straw dummy. "Hey Charlie" I said. He looked up to see me smiling at him.

Then he flew over to me and landed on my shoulder. "Alright buddy lets start trying to unlock your powers again. You see after these past couple of years I still haven't figured out what his powers are and chaos won't tell me. He says I have to find out for myself.

I started with testing my elemental powers on him. I have learned that he's immune to my elemental powers so I guess his powers have something to do with that. We practiced for a while with no luck. So I decided to try something new.

I forced all of my elemental powers together making a mini hurricane with lightning and earthquakes with the wind blowing a hundred miles per hour. I threw it at him while controlling it to not get bigger than a car. The blast of power hit its mark and made a blinding flash for a mortal.

When the light died down standing in front of me was a twenty foot tall black dragon about thirty feet long with red scales a and dark blue eyes. "Charlie you had a growth spurt" I said aloud. "Hey buddy you can't bite people any more" I said picturing what would happen if he did.

"Come on we need to show you around and scare some people. This was going to be very fun. "Alright Charlie I'm going to go to the dining pavilion and say there's a giant dragon attacking camp" I said hoping he understood me.

You are going to be in your little form and stand there until they start laughing at you and turn into the size your in now Okay" I said praying to chaos that this would work.