I GET MY GIRL BACK

I hate being Gaeas play toy. You know what I'm done with it all. After this war I want to take some time off and enjoy the company of my family. As of right now I want nothing more than to torture Gaea and make her pay.

I teleported to the bottom of Mount Othrys. Thank chaos it was sunset or I wouldn't be able to get in. I made my way up the mountain until I got to the garden of the Hesperieds. Then the four of them appeared in front of me.

"You may not pass" they said. "What are you going to do about it" I growled. "Ladon" one of them shouted. A one hundred headed dragon appeared on front of me. I just snapped my fingers and set it on fire. The Hesperieds just looked at me in fear.

"Remember this day that you almost pissed off a Primordial" I spat making them cowar in fear. I just walked past them in irritation. I made my way up to the top where Rose was playing with the dirt.

Gaea was no where to be seen but I knew she was here somewhere. Before Gaea could do anything I raced forward and picked Rose up off the ground. I turned to see Gaea standing clapping with a smirk on her face.

"Well like I said you won't be leaving here alive" she said smiling. I used my powers to send Rose to the dining pavilion at camp half-blood so someone would find her.

I made sure that there was a not attached to it saying what I was doing but, not where I was so Artemis would not come looking for me and get herself hurt. "Smart move little brother sending her back to camp half-blood so she wouldn't get hurt" she said a little annoyed now.

"So what we duke it out right here right now" I asked hoping the answer would be no. Of course it was yes and I would be fighting Gaea now rather than four month's from now.

"What happened to your promise about giving us time" I said hoping she went by her own word. "I said that I would not attack the camp" she said with an evil smirk on her dirt face.

"Well you can't Fight me if you can't catch me" I said. "What are you talking about" she asked nervously. I smiled like a psycho. I jumped in the air extending my wings out and making her look at me in fear.

"Like I said you can't catch me" I spat. Then without warning I took off at full speed flying straight for camp half-blood.

TIME LAPSE

I made it back in a few hours spotting Gaeas army on the way. I landed with a loud thud onto the marble floor of the dining pavilion. I made everyone jump out of there seats and drawing there weapons at me. This was going to take some explaining to do.