GREAT THAT PIECE OF TRASH IS BACK

The next day we got up ready to go train with each other. As we walked out side there was a group of campers surrounding someone. "What are they looking at" I asked Artemis. "I have no idea but, let's go check it out" she said curiously.

When we approached them everyone turned to us in fear. "What" I asked. "He's alive" they all said. "Who's alive" I asked. I walked closer and saw that piece of trash Jake staring at me with a smirk on his face. "How are you alive" I said already having an idea why. "The gods brought me back" he said happily.

"More like your mother brought you back you pile of dirt" I growled. "Yes uncle you got it" he said happily. "So what your a demi-primordial" I asked already know the answer. "Why yes I am" he said getting to happy for comfort. "Well I'll be killing my little cousin now" he said before he crumbled to dirt.

I teleported to Roses room and found Jake with a blade in his hand. I grabbed him and threw him against the wall head first where he he crumbled into a motionless heap. I looked at my daughter to see her fine. She was smiling at me with those adorable sea green eyes like mine and her jet black hair.

Then Artemis came rushing in. I could tell she had been crying because her eyes were red and puffy. "Here Artemis take Rose outside" I said hoping that she would listen to me. She reluctantly agreed and took our daughter outside.

I picked Jake off the ground and teleported to half-blood hill. That's when I started beating him. I cut him with a dagger and tortured him for two hours. When I had enough I brought him to the void and let him rot in there.

If your wondering what the void is its a place where immortals go to fade. It can also be a prison worse than Tartarus for the ones that I wish to have horrible times in there for eternity.

I went back to the dining pavilion to find everyone looking at me awkwardly. "What" I asked. "What did you do with him" a camper asked. "I sent him to the void" I announced. "Isn't that a good place for immortals who fade" they asked. "Yes but, it can also be eternal torture worse than Tartarus if I wish it" I said with a happy tone.

They just looked at me in disbelief.  "It will last longer if you take a picture" I squealing them look away. "Alright campers it's time for your training so get going" Chiron shouted so everyone could here him. They just stood there like they were zombies. "MOVE" I yelled.

They picked up the pace and took off. I turned to Artemis holding Rose and smiling at me. "I think it's time we talk to chaos about letting her stay on his planet" I said not really wanting to go do it now. It's for Rose so I'll do it if I do or don't want to. "Lets go" I said trying to keep her happy.