REVENGE IS SWEET

Well after yesterday's episode I took Artemis and Rose for a walk on the beach. Life was good but, I New we only had sixteen months before Gaia attacked but, I wasn't worried for myself. I was worried for my family. On the other hand if I beat Gaia then I could use an enchantment to make her sleep forever.

TIME LAPSE

I was in my room trying to go to sleep but, I wasn't tired apparently. I decided to take walk to clear my head. I got outside and saw that it was the middle of the day. I got to the beach to see that piece of crap hitting on Artemis who was ignoring him.

I turned to walk off but, I heard something that made my blood boil. "How dare you hit my butt" I heard Artemis scream. I turned back around and took off at two hundred miles per hour. Courtesy of chaos. I grabbed him by the shirt and started to beat him. "How dare you touch her" I growled. He looked at me in fear and then smiled. "What are you smiling at" I spat. "It felt great" he said.

Okay I lost it. All I saw was the color red. I just kept hitting him and hitting him. Then I realized something. I needed him alive so I could torture him more. I looked down to see him coughing up blood. "You know that phrase Revenge is sweet" I said through gritted teeth. "Well it is" I said angrily. I punched him one last time. Two children of Apollo came over and took him to the infirmary while looking at me fearfully.

I turned around to see a stunned Artemis looking at me. "I can fight my own battles Persues" she said a little irritated. "I know but, I needed to do it" I said with a smirk on my face. "Well I'm going to have to explain this to the other gods" I said.