THERES A QUEST

I woke up refreshed and ready to start the day. I was feeling lucky but, of course my siblings the fates decided that they didn't like me today. I left Artemis to sleep and went to see if Rose was Awake. When I got there she wasn't in her crib.

I started to panic. I looked everywhere in camp half-blood but, I couldn't find her. I walked back to my cabin to break the news to Artemis. When I got there she was getting dressed. "Hey"- she stopped when she saw my face.

"What's wrong Persues" she asked. "It's Rose she's gone" I said. "What are you talking about" she asked. "When I woke up this morning she wasn't in her crib and I searched all of camp half-blood" I said trying not to cry.

That's when she started to cry. "Don't worry Artemis I'll get a quest and go after her" I said trying to cheer her up. "Let me go with you" she pleaded."No" I said. "You have to stay here" I said. She just nodded.

I walked out and to the big house. "Chiron" I shouted. He walked out and took one look at me and said "what's wrong". "I'll let Artemis explain when I'm gone" I said. "I just need a quest" I said bitterly.

"Well I'll leave you be" he said. I just walked off to the cave where Rachel Dare. I walked in to see her staring at her blue hairbrush. "Um I need a quest to find my daughter" I said. She stood up and looked at me shocked.

Then green mist started to pour out of her mouth.

one shall go west

and retrieve what he loves best

siblings shall clash

in the end

one of the siblings will die a horrible death

I stared at her in disbelief. I decided that it was time for me to get going to save my daughter.

TIME LAPSE

When I was at the top of the hill I turned and looked at the beautiful Sun rise knowing it would be the last time I saw it for a while.