THAT WAS UNEXPECTED

It's been eight months since our wedding and we are having a great time.I have had a good time with Artemis. We have been hanging out more and haveing fun in my cabin. Then that's when the unexpected news came and I am going to get a new person to watch over yay. So yah I'm stuck here in the infirmary on Olympus.

Artemis is going to have a baby and I am stuck out here because the nymphs said I can't come in until the baby is born. so I decided to take a tour of Mount Olympus and see what has changed in the last ten years. Well I saw a statue of me when I and everyone else thought that I was a demigod son of Poseidon.

I walked towards the entrance to Olympus and saw a statue under construction. I walked up to a saytr and asked him what the statute was about. He said it was a statue of me and my family but it can't be finished until we know what the baby looks like. They even put Charlie sitting on my shoulder. I for one thought it looked pretty amazing.

TIME LAPSE

Our baby girl is so pretty. Her facial features she got from Artemis but, her hair and eyes she got from me. She looked amazing. When we left the infirmary we were confronted by chaos. "Hello father" I said. "You two know you have to pick a godmother and a godfather for my Granddaughter here right" he said.

"How about I pick the godfather and you pick the godmother" I said to Artemis. "Okay" she said. "You go first" I said wondering who she would pick. After waiting about five minutes she chose Hestia and I chose Poseidon. "Great I just had to remember to tell you that" he said vanishing in a column of void energy.

After we went and told the the two who were going to be her godparents I made a portal for us to go through. We entered our little girls room and set her down in her crib. We sat there for a while watching our little girl play around with her stuffed panda pillow pet in her crib. After a long time of watching her she fell asleep and we went to bed for a very glorious night.

I woke up to the sound of the conch signaling an attack on camp Olympia. Oh yah forgot to mention that. After our wedding the gods thought it was best for us to combine the camps in New York so they would be better defended.

I left two of chaos best immortal soldier's from planet chaos to guard my daughter. Me and Artemis ran to the hill where Gaia was waiting for us. The whole camp and the Olympians were right behind us. When we got to the top of the hill Gaia said "Well hello brother".