CHAOS IS HAPPY

I made a portal for us to get to planet chaos. As we stepped out of the portal and into chaos office I get punched in the face. I pulled my sword out and put it against the person's throat. Then I realized it was chaos who had punched me.

I lowered my sword from his throat. "Why did you have to punch me" I asked angrily. "Sorry I was doing stuff and the portal just opened up and you caught me off guard" he said nervously. "Well what can I do for you Persues" he asked.

"I was wondering if you could watch Rose when Gaia attacks camp" I said hoping he will. "Of course I haven't spent time with my granddaughter" he said happy. "I can take her to other planets that have alliances with me" he said really getting happy now.

"We will have so much fun playing at the beach" he shouted. "Yah dad that sounds great but still please don't do anything dangerous" I said hoping he would listen. "Fine I won't do anything dangerous" he said sadly.

"I will come and get her the day before the battle" he said. "We will be waiting" I said. "See you in four month's dad" I said before we left. When we got back everybody was doing there normal activities. Then the conch horn sounded signaling an attack.

I knew Gaia would try to attack us early so I had a plan. I raced to the hill leaving Artemis to watch over Rose. At the top of the hill stood my evil sister Gaia. "What do you want now Gaia" I spat. "I was hoping that we can end this foolishness by making a truce" she said. "As long as you give over my niece then we won't have a war" she said.

"One I will not give up my family, two you would just try and make her evil like you, and three if you don't leave now I will cut you down where you stand dirt face" I spat. She turned a real dark shade of red. "Then you will suffer the consequences brother" she growled.

"Come on Gaia you know well win" I said angrily. "Father made me more powerful than you and you know it" I spat. "Remember your mistake when I destroy you little brother" she growled before turning into dirt leaving me there thinking about her words.