I LOVE PRANKING PEOPLE

"Everybody we have a giant dragon attacking camp" I yelled. They all took off to half-blood hill. When they got there they looked at me like I was crazy. "You said there was a giant dragon attacking camp" a camper yelled. "There is look" I said.

They turned around to see Charlie looking at them with his teeth showing like he was going to eat them. Then he started to grow bigger until he hit his full grown size. They all screamed which was hilarious by the way.

I teleported on his head and started laughing at them. "You should see your faces hahahaha there priceless" I roared with laughter. "That wasn't funny" they all yelled simultaneously. "Your right it wasn't funny" I said. "It was hilarious" I stated.

"Alright Charlie go back to being your cute short self" I said trying to hold in my laughter. "That wasn't very funny"Artemis said with a smirk on her face. "What are you going to do about it" I said acting like a little child.

"She walked up to me and grabbed my ear with a lot of force. "Ow ow ow" I said while trying to get away from her grasp. She dragged me to our cabin. Once we were in side she let go of my ear and kissed me. When we broke apart we heard clapping.

"Well isn't that sweet" he said. "Apollo" we yelled. "What are you doing in my cabin" I screeched. "Well I need to talk with my brother in law" he said. "Why"I asked. "Well I need to talk with you alone" he said getting annoyed.

He lead me to the forest and stopped in a clearing. I put a shield of energy around us so no one can see or hear us. "So what did you want to talk about Apollo" I asked. "I need you to promise to not let Artemis get hurt when the war starts" he stated. "I will do my best like I planned but, I still have to fight Gaia" I said.

"Yes I know that's why I need you to take her to planet chaos and leave her there until the war is over" he said unhappily. "I can't do that to her besides you guys are just fighting monsters not Titans" I said knowing he wouldn't be able to argue.

"Yah well you know her she will try to help you" he said. Then it clicked. "I got it" I said liking my plan already. "You have to make sure that there are too many monsters on her" I said. "I will do my best to let less monsters get to her" he said angrily.

"No that's not what I meant" I said cursing my self. You have to get too many monsters attacking her to where she won't be able to come help me and put herself in harm's way" I said now loving my plan. "I can go with that" he said smiling like a maniac.

"Okay so we agree to the plan" I said making sure. "Yes it's actually a really good plan too" he said happily. "Good now let's get out of here before people think I'm missing" I said. He nodded his head and flashed out.

I got back to my cabin to find Rose asleep in Artemis arms. "Hey sweetie what did Apollo want" she said. "He just wanted to know we're we were putting Rose during the battle in four month's" I said lying through my shiny white teeth. "Oh okay" she said a little down.

"I think it's time we go to bed" I said with a smirk on my face. She looked at me with the same grin. "Yes it is time to go to bed" she said smiling.

"Well then let's go" I said happily.