I BRING THEM BACK AND SHE GIVES ME A SLAP

I snuck out in the middle of the night so no one would see me. I went to the beach where I was supposed to be meeting chaos. I got there and he was no where to be seen.

"Chaos" I said mind messaging him. "Huh oh I forgot" he said in my head. Of course he did. It took about a minute before he appeared in front of me looking a little wary.

"What's wrong father" I asked. "It's just all of this paper work I have to do" he said letting a yawn slip. "Well let's get this over with" I said. He nodded agreeing with me.

We both vanished and reappeared in the underworld in Elysium. He took out the list and started chanting.

When he was done the list burned to ash. Then five very annoyed people appeared in front of us. "Who are you and what do you want" Zoe said angrily.

"I am chaos creator of all and this is my son" he said pointing to me. "Why does he where a cloak" Bianca asked. "Well I was going to scare you guys but, I see you aren't in the mood" I said throwing my cloak off while smiling like crazy.

They just stood there with eyes wide and there mouths were hanging open. "Be careful guys you might swallow a fly" I said trying to hold in my laughter.

Then Zoe walked up and slapped me. "What was that for" I yelled. "For not coming to visit us" she said. She's going to kill me when she finds out that I'm married to her former mistress.

"Yes she is going to kill you for that" chaos said out loud. "I'm going to kill him for what" Zoe asked? "Um if I tell you Luke and Beckondorf have to hold you down" I said hoping she would agree.

Thankfully she agreed. After they grabbed her and I was sure they had good grips I spilled the beans.

"Well you see I'm married to Artemis and we have a child named Rose and she's a year and a half old" I said preparing my self.

"What" she screeched. "You lie" she growled. I turned to my father and said "can you go get her and explain what's happening please". He nodded and left me with an angry Zoe and four of my other friends.

It was about five minutes before Artemis appeared next to chaos. "Zoe" she screeched and ran to hug her which she returned happily. Then Artemis came over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Zoe just stood there shocked. "Is it true milady" Zoe asked through gritted teeth. "Yes Zoe it is" Artemis said. "How long" Zoe asked?

"A year and eight months" she said. Zoe just stood there stunned at what she heard. "So" chaos chimed in.

Then he went on to talking about why they were here and if they wanted they could stay on planet chaos and be the ones who rid the universe of evil.

"Well we should be getting back now" I said. "I'll take our new recruits here to planet chaos and give them there training and powers" he said.

"Are you all ready to go" he asked? They all nodded and stepped into the portal. "Lets go Artemis" I said. I grabbed her hand and we vanished only for us to reappear in our bedroom.

"Hey I know something that will cheer you up" I said with a smirk

She looked at me with the same smirk and pushed me on the bed starting our night.