I TEACH MY LITTLE GIRL HOW TO PRANK

As I looked down the light in Jake's eyes started to fade until it was gone and I could feel the little bit of power enter me from my sword. I looked up to see nobody was crying or looking sad. Actually they looked really happy except for one person. Annabeth Chase was crying and screaming at me. "You killed him" she screamed in my face.

"He deserved it" I growled. He is going to the fields of asphodel and there's nothing you can do about it" I yelled at her. She just walked off crying and cursing me. I turned to see Artemis crying to. I grabbed her arm and teleported us to our room in my cabin.

"Artemis why are you crying" I asked. "He was going to kill our little girl" she sobbed. "Well he can't now" I said. "It's okay she's safe" I said reassuringly.

TIME LAPSE ROSE BIRTHDAY

"Make a wish" I said to my little girl. She just looked at me with her two front teeth barely visible. After staring at me for a while she blew out the candles on her cake made from ambrosia since she is a immortal. "Hey Persues" Artemis said. "Yes honey" I asked. " I have to go because father wants me to take the hunters and hunt down a monster" she said.

"Okay tell Thalia I said hi" I told her. She just nodded and walked out the door. "Okay Rose were going to go prank some people okay" I said. She nodded her head smiling. "Okay let's go sweety" I said to her happily. Man Artemis is going to kill me but, it's going to be fun. I picked her up and let her ride on my shoulders until we got to the beach where I set her down letting her play in the water.

I let her play until it got dark. "Alright it's time for us to start pranking people Rose" I said ready to get the night going. We got a bunch of paint and painted all of the boys stuff pink and the girls stuff brown. We had a good time paint everybody. Our final project was Chiron. We painted him a rainbow and I made a magical unicorn horn and put it on him. The horn is supposed to stay on him for a week just like the paint.

We had a good time until I realized that we only had a few hours to sleep. I brought her back to the cabin and we both fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

We woke up to screaming and yelling. I picked Rose up and walked outside. "What's going on Chiron" I said. "I was sleeping when I heard a bunch of yelling" I said acting irritated. "Sorry Percy but, someone decided to prank people and well you can see what happened" he said with his unicorn horn on his head and the rainbow painted on his body.

I could tell he wasn't happy. "Oh yes Percy" he said like he just remembered something. "Yes" I asked. "Nico was looking for you" he said. "Okay I'll go find him" I said wondering why Nico needed me.