CAMP HALF-BLOOD

I walked out of the portal to find Chiron and Dakota at the front of the group of campers. Man Dakota got so tall. Well I guess it's because he's fifteen now. "So you are"he said but I cut him off. "Alpha" I said. "Well Alpha we are happy to have you here to help us with the war" he said. "Who are you under your cloak" Dakota asked. " I will not share my identity but, with only a select few who I  need to for the war effort" I said.

"I will need to speak to Thalia Grace, Nico Di Angelo, Dakota, and the Stoll twins" I said aloud. They all walked forward looking at me carefully and cautiously. "If you will follow me this way please" I said walking down the hill to the forest. I made my way into the forest a little ways and stopped in a clearing.

"Is this where you want to stop" Nico asked. I stood there for a minute thinking if this was where I wanted to stop. "Yes it is" I said finally. I put up a wall of energy around us so no one could come in or hear us. When I made sure it was secure I threw my hood off.

"Did you miss me" I asked. Well all I got was a slap to the face from Thalia, a hug from Dakota,the stolls passed out, and Nico looked like that little kid who played mythomagic. "So your a primordial God now" Nico asked. "Yep and it's awesome" I said. "I'm so glad to see you" Dakota said. "So how's life been at camp for the last ten years" I asked. "Well Jake and Annabeth run it now" Nico said.

"What about Dionysus" I asked. "After you left the gods decided to end his punishment for his help in the giant war" Thalia said. "We also have a meeting twice a year to see if anybody has found anything on you" The Stolls said. I didn't remember them waking up but, then again I didn't pay any attention either.

"You guys have to promise on the styx to not tell anybody who I am" I said. "We promise" they said simultaneously. "Good we should go ahead and get back.

The rest of my day went by pretty fast. I went to the lake and took a swim and played with my powers while the Aphrodite cabin followed me around wherever I went. It was finally dinner time and I was starting to get hungry and I know what your thinking, your a Primordial God you don't need to eat. Well since I'm a God I have to eat ambrosia and necter.

When I got to dinner everyone was getting up to scrape the food into the fire. I on the other hand got my food and sat down. I was about to take a bite out of my pizza when someone walked up to me and cleared there throat. "Aren't you going to sacrifice your food to the gods" Annabeth asked me with venom in her voice. "Why would I sacrifice to gods who are lower than me in power"

I said with a smirk on my face. "What are you talking about" Jake said. " I am a Primordial God you fool" I said with anger in my voice. "Yah right your just a big headed demigod" he said smiling as if he won the lottery. "I Jake son of Ares challenge you to a dual" he said glaring at me. "I accept" I said. This was going to be way to easy for me.