I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

"What do you want Gaia" I spat. "I just came to see my niece Persues" she said innocently. "You will not see her at all" I yelled. Then Twelve flashes came In. There standing in front of us stood the twelve Titans. "You said we would get two years Gaia" I said angrily. "I said that I would not attack but, I didn't say anything about my children now did I" She said with a big smile plastered on her face.

"I am going to enjoy killing my cousin" Kronos said with a smirk on his face. I moved so fast he didn't have time to think. I pushed him to the ground and got on top of him beating him so hard he couldn't move when I was done. Then I realized he was dead and was starting to dissolve into dust.

I looked up to see twelve stunned immortals looking at me with awe and fear. "If anybody threatens my family again you will have it worse" I said dangerously. "You killed my brother" Hyperion screamed and charged me with his sword drawn. I pulled Oblivion out of its sheath and stabbed Hyperion in the chest. He fell onto his knees and started to dissolve.

"Anybody else want to threaten my family" I said with hatred in my voice. That's when the rest of the Titans charged me. "Ten on one isn't fair you should have made more children Gaia" I said smiling like a maniac. I barely tried to fight back and still killed two of the Titans in the first five seconds.

TIME LAPSE

I killed all of the Titans in just eight minutes. "Well Gaia looks like it's just you and me. Or you can give the rest of the time to spend time with my family" I said calmly. I gave you my word that I would not attack you for two years and I will keep my word dear brother" she said looking a little nervous.

I turned around to see everybody staring at me with there mouths hanging wide open. "What" I said acting like I didn't know what just happened. "You just wiped out all twelve Titans without breaking a sweat" Dakota said amazed. "I think I'm going to go lie down and take a nap" i said yawning. I walked off with everybody still staring at me like I was some kind of alien.