ZEUS ISNT VERY HAPPY WITH ME

I woke up in the infirmary at camp half-blood. My vision was a little blurry. I could here voices but, I couldn't see who they were and when I looked to closely I got a headache. "I am so sorry milady I didn't know it was you and Persues" I heard someone say. "It is alright Thalia I'm sure he will be fine and I forgive you" What I guessed was Artemis speaking.

Then I saw twelve flashes and standing in front of me was the Olympian council. I heard a squeal so loud that I thought my ears would explode. "What was that Aphrodite" I yelled scaring everybody to death because they didn't know I was awake.

"Artemis you have one week to tell me who you are going to marry or your marrying Hercules" Zeus announced. "Father I need more time" Artemis tried to argue. "No you have one week or it Hercules" Zeus growled. All of the Olympians except Aphrodite flashed out. "Congratulations Artemis you did it, I'm so happy though I didn't have anything to do with you guys" she said sadly.

I jumped out of bed so fast and put a blade to Aphrodites throat. "If you say anything I will send you to tartarus" I said dangerously calm. She gulped and nodded her head so fast I thought it was going to fall off. "Now leave" I growled. Then she flashed away. "Percy" Thalia shouted. "I am so sorry I didn't know it was you" she said with tears in her eyes. "Its okay I forgive you.

"What we're you two doing together so early in the morning" she asked. "Um" was all I could manage. Artemis just blushed. "You didn't do what I think you did, did you" Thalia asked nervously. I just looked down not wanting to look her in the eye. "You did didn't you" she said shocked. "Yah funny story, we kind of just well I don't really know how to explain it" I said getting ready for her to slap me. "The other hunters are going to kill you Percy" Thalia stated.

An arrow came out of no where. I was expecting the hunters but, instead it was a gold arrow. "YOU DID WHAT WITH ARTEMIS" Apollo screeched.

TIME LAPSE

"You and Artemis did what" Zeus screeched. Like father like son I thought. "I am going to kiss my butt" I cut him off. Poseidon and Hades burst out laughing while Zeus looked really angry. "Got to go" I said before he could say anything else. I grabbed Artemis shoulder and teleported to Costa Rica. "Why are we here" she asked. "I figured we could have a walk on the beach" I said with a smile. "Okay" she said. "Could you turn around Artemis please" I asked her. She just nodded and turned around.

I got on one knee and held open a box that had a ring inside. The ring is got a sea green gem with a silver arrow and a black bow. "Okay you can turn around now" I said nervously. When she turned around she gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. "Artemis will you marry me" I asked her hoping that she would say yes. "YES"! she squealed. I got up and put the ring on her finger. "The ring turns into a silver bow and black quiver with an unlimited amount of black chaos metal arrows" I said. She gave me a huge hug. "I think it's time we told Zeus" I said. She just nodded.