THE GREAT ESCAPE

I woke up in a cold stone room. It was dark and wet in here."What do you know my little brothers awake" the voice laughed cruelly. "Who are you" I demanded. "I wouldn't expect you to remember my voice but it has been ten years I guess" she sighed.

It's like something clicked in my brain. "Gaia" I growled. "What do you want from me". "I Was just wandering if you would join my side and we could be good brother and sister" she said evily. "If I don't join you". Then You will watch me rip every one you love apart including that Athena scum Annabeth Chase" she smiled like a crazy maniac.

I guess she didn't know about me and Artemis getting married. Well that's a good thing. "Well Gaia why don't you be a good big sister and not wage war on the gods and the Greek and Roman camps please" I said knowing that she wasn't going to listen to me. "You know little brother you are funny but, no I am going to destroy you and those worthless gods" she growled.

"You know Gaia being Chaos favorite son does have its perks like me being more powerful than you and all of the other Primordials" I said happily. "I can teleport out of here just by thinking of it" I said with a huge smirk. "No you" was the last thing I heard from her before I teleported to the beach.

I walked up to the big house where it looked like there was a meeting going on. I walked inside to be tackled to the ground by Artemis. "Where were you" she screamed. "Wait how long was I gone" I asked. "Persues you were gone three days" She said. "It only felt like an hour" I said shocked. "Tell us what happened" she urged. So I told them everything that happened. "So she's after Annabeth and not me" Artemis said a little unsure if that was a good thing or not. "Yep" I said happy it wasn't Artemis Gaia was after. Well this is going to be a long night I thought.