I ALMOST KILL THE TRAITOR

Everyone came up to me asking so many questions. I looked around to find that traitor hiding in the back of the crowd. I already had a plan to draw him out.

I pulled out Oblivion and held it high in the air. "What are you doing" Artemis asked nervously. I didn't answer her I just stood there with my sword held high creating a thunderstorm.

Now everyone was looking at me fearfully. "Stop this madness Persues" Chiron said. "Not until the traitor is dead" I growled. Then they all looked at me expectantly. "Who is the traitor" Chiron asked trying to not sound afraid.

I just didn't want to tell them so I had lighting hit Dakota. "Aaaaaahhhhhh" was all he said. When he got over the pain he stood up to look at me. "What was that for" he asked scared out of his mind.

"I trusted you" I growled at him. "I trusted you and you go off with the enemy and take my daughter" I spat. "Now I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully".

I moved with so much speed he didn't have time to blink. As I was bringing my sword down in an deadly arc he was consumed by a boulder. I already knew where she was.

I ran to half-blood hill and standing there right outside the border was my evil sister. "What do you want dirt face" I said angrily. "Now that wasn't very nice of you to say now was it"  She said evily.

"I just couldn't let you hurt him because he's a realy good spie and I need him for something else" she grinned evily. "Well I guess this is good bye" she said."Wait" I said hoping to stall her.

"What" she said annoyed. "Here" I said before punching her in the face and breaking her jaw. She just looked at me with hatred in her eyes. "Next time we meet I am going to rip you apart" she said angrily.

"Oh yes brother don't forget the prophecy" she said while smiling like a psycho. I turned to find the hole camp and Artemis looking at me expectantly. "Well what prophecy is she talking about" Artemis said annoyed.

"It's the prophecy that I was given in order to save Rose"  I said knowing she wasn't going to like it. "Well what is it" she urged. I knew this was going to end badly.

one shall go west

and retrieve what he loves best

siblings shall clash

in the end

one of the siblings shall die a horrible death

They just looked at me with fear of knowing that I could be killed. Life was about to get really bad for me.