I GET KIDNAPPED

I teleported us to the throne room on Olympus. Thank chaos all of the gods and goddess were here. "Ha hem" I cleared my throat. They were staring at me and Artemis. I walked off to the side of the room and stood into the shadows so I could get a good view from the sidelines.

I know I know why aren't you standing next to you wife. Well I can protect her better when I see the hole thing and not worry about my self getting killed trying to protect her. "Have you found a worthy husband Artemis" Zeus asked. "Yes Father I have" She said with her sweet voice. "Well where is he" Zeus asked curiously. That was my cue.

I teleported right next to Artemis with my cloak on. "Who are you" Hera asked suspiciously. I threw my hood off and said "I can't believe you already forgot about me Hera". "I mean you did take my memories away for starters". She just looked at me in shock. "Well does any body disagree with this" Zeus asked. "I do" someone yelled. We all looked over behind Zeus throne to see who it was. Of course I thought. "Your not part of the council so you can't say anything against it Hercules" I spat.

"I challenge you to a duel for her" he growled. "Okay this will be to easy" I said. "I am the strongest God ever" he announced proudly. "Yah well I'm a primordial God so you should shut your mouth. Then he charged at me with his sword raised high going to try and cut my head off. I ducked and kicked his sword out of his hands. I put my sword away and punched him the face.

He flew back and into the wall with a sickening crunch. "I guess I win" I announced proudly while everyone but Artemis looked at me in awe and fear.

TIME LAPSE

To make a long story short Zeus aloud us to get married and I am walking around camp bored out of my mind While Aphrodite helps Artemis plan the wedding. She gets to plan the decorations and I get to pick the place. Then I thought about Charlie. So I decided to take him to the beach and practice some of the powers chaos said he had that only I could unlock.

After a while I got bored so I sent Charlie to my room in the big house. I just sat there on the beach thinking about how chaos is going to react when he finds out I'm getting married. But, I guess he probably already knows about it which wouldn't surprise me.

I felt a presence behind me but I just figured it was Artemis but, I realized too late how wrong I was. I remember getting hit on the head hard and letting unconsciousness take me to the realm of Hypnos.