MY MEETING WITH THE GODS IS SHOCKING

As expected the gods called me to a meeting on Olympus. At least Artemis still got to go with me. Once we were ready I made a portal that would take us to Olympus. We walked out of it scaring Ares which was funny. "I'm here Zeus" I shouted to get his attention. "Huh okay" he said not really caring.

"We are here to discuss the events of yesterday" he said a little bored. "But first we Ares here to give you our blessings because my wife thought it was a good idea" he said trying to stay awake. So that's were Dionysus gets his attitude I thought. I thought it was from Hera because she likes to get on people's nerves.

"So who's going first" I asked with a smirk on my face. "I will" Zeus said grumpily. "I Zeus king of the gods will give you the power to fly" he said boredly. "Um I can already fly" I said smiling like a little kid who just got a big bag of candy. "What do you mean you can fly" Hera asked. "I think it would be better if I show you" I said ready to see their shocked faces.

I pulled my cloak off and said "ready to have your minds blown" I got on one knee and looked up. Then I jumped in the air extending my wings out to where I was hovering above Zeuses head. I started laughing at them. "You should see your faces right now. Since I didn't tell Artemis that I had wings she was probably the most shocked.

"How come you didn't tell me you had wings" Artemis said traumatized. "I was waiting to shock people" I said with a smirk on my face. "You still could've told me" she said a little annoyed. I heard a squeal that always gets on my nerves.

"Would you stop squealing Aphrodite" I shouted. "Sorry but you two are so cute together" she said excitedly. After we got our blessings from all of the gods Zeus slammed his master bolt on the ground. "Now that I have your attention we can discuss the actions Persues is accused of doing yesterday at camp.

"Is this about that piece of crap Jake" I said. That is my son and you will show respect" Ares shouted. "I will not show respect to that piece of trash when he can't show respect to my wife" I growled back. "What are you talking about" Hera asked. So we told them what happened and I swear Apollo was going to explode.

"That little piece of trash got what was coming to him" I said. "I am going to beat you into a pulp" Ares growled at me. "Bring it on little girl" I taunted him. This was going to be fun I thought.