PREPARE DEFENSES

I just stood there thinking about what Gaia said. I knew she would stop at nothing to put my head on a platter. She would sacrifice her whole army if it meant to be able to cut my head off.

But that just gave me an idea. We could set up traps everywhere and when she comes we can wipe most of her army out. The gods and campers take the rest of the monster army while I face off Gaia alone.

It's something she will be expecting but, it's all we've got. We still have four month's so that still gives us enough time to prepare and plan. but I'm going to need to ask Chaos if there's any other way. If there is he will know.

I started walking down the hill when Charlie flew up to me and landed on my shoulder. I decided to practice more with Charlie but, I remembered that I have to talk with chaos. "Want to come with me to my meeting Charlie" I asked him.

He just stared at me with his dark blue eyes that always seemed to look into your soul. "Well I'll take that as a yes" I mumbled. I walked down to my cabin to find Artemis with Rose in her arms. "Hey Artemis I need to go and talk to chaos about the war" I said. "Okay but, be back by dinner" she said. "I will" I said.

I snapped my fingers and appeared in front of chaos while he was looking at some report. "Hello father" I said making him jump ten feet in the air. "Stop doing that Persues" he said annoyed. "What is it I can do for you" he said.

"I was wandering if there was any other way to beat Gaia" I said hopefully. "There are a couple But, it is dangerous to do either" he said warningly. "You will have to take a dip in the river chaos" he said. "It is a little different" he said. "You will have to think of the person you love the most" he said a little warily.

"It will give you the power of all of the Gods,Titans and Primordials" he said sternly. "There is still the chance it will kill you" he said sadly. "Okay I will do it for my family and everyone else" I said. "Then we shall not waste any time" he said in a hurried tone.

He brought me to a black and red river. If I wasn't going to take a dip in it then I would have sat there for a few minutes and admired the beauty of it. "Okay you will have to- He didn't get time to finish because I had already done a cannon ball into the river.

It felt like my soul was being ripped out of me and my skin was slowly melting off of the bone. I thought about my family and friends. But, I thought about Artemis and Rose the most. I started to come out of the water. I realized that it was Artemis and Rose pulling me out of the river.

When I emerged I saw a worried looking chaos standing in front of me. "You could have killed your self" he exclaimed. "Yah well I'm alive and well" I said smiling. "Alright Persues you have to get back and I have paper work to do so get going" he said.

I vanished and reappeared at the dining pavilion where everybody was eating there dinner. "Chiron" I said making him pull his bow on me. "Don't sneak up on people like that Persues" he said a little annoyed. "Is it okay if I give some orders" I said. He just nodded signaling that it was okay.

"Campers tomorrow morning we will need to prepare our defenses for the attack in four month's" I said hoping that they would listen. They just stared at me. This is going to be sooo easy I thought. "Um hello" I said. "Did you hear me" I said. "Yes we heard you" a camper shouted out.

"That's all I need to say" I said. This was going to be a long four month's.