SHE FINALLY SPEAKS

I found Nico with his little sister at the arena who's name was Savanna. She was about two inches shorter than Nico but she wasn't as pale. She had dark brown almost black eyes and and she looked like one of those girls who are very shy. "So what did you need of me Nico" I asked. " Well I was wondering who it was that painted my stuff pink" he said really irritated. "I have no idea" I said

"You are lying you know who did this don't you" he accused. It looked like he was about to explode with anger. "It was you wasn't it" he said angrily. "No it actually wasn't" I said hoping he would believe me. "Then who was it" he asked. "It was Rose" I said.

"Really you taught your daughter how to prank people" he said trying not to laugh. "Well yah she has to be taught someday" i said. "I just thought that day should be today" I said holding in my laughter. "Just tell me why you had to prank me" he said a little annoyed. "Like I said it was Rose not me and she was actually the one who wanted to do it" I said accusing my own daughter.

"Hey you have to admit we did a good job on Chiron didn't we" I said remembering how angry he was earlier. "Yah it was pretty funny" Savannah said. We just stood there in shock. "What" she asked. "That's the first time you have spoken since you got to camp" I said. "Oh" was all she said.

Well after that Nico and Savannah took off to tell Chiron who pranked everybody. Chiron is going to kill me I thought. If he doesn't then Artemis will. Great just what I need. Nico the snitch telling Chiron and Artemis that I took Rose pranking. Yep I'm so dead. Rose is lucky because she isn't going to get in trouble.

I guess I did kind of bring it on myself. I could go and wipe Nicos memory but, I'm not that cruel plus Artemis is hot when she's angry. That could also mean I score tonight. Oh well they can get over it. I mean they won't be that mad at me will they.

"Come on its time I get in trouble Rose" I said wondering what my punishment would be this time. She just smiled at me with her cute little face. She really did look like Artemis. I finally decided that I would face my punishment like a man and just beg for forgiveness depending on the punishment.

We walked up to the dining pavilion to see everybody glaring at me. That's when we heard the horn of the hunters and leading them was my beautiful wife Artemis. Yep I'm dead.