📜01

LIANNE

(Letter)
Dear Lianne,

You're probably wondering what this is but the audio player will tell you. I hope you like it.

Sincerely Yours,

Your Husband.

'My husband?! Did I marry someone that I can't remember?' I thought to myself. Still eyeing the letter and the audio player.

"Instead of eyeing that thing, why don't you eat your breakfast because were gonna leave in 20." My mom snapped me out of my trance. I look at her and nodded but internally rolling my eyes at her. I put the audio player and the letter in the box and continue eating. Probably gonna play the audio player later.

🖋🖋🖋

"Be good, Lianne. I don't want to hear any complaints coming from your teachers and principal. Understood?" mom said. My parents dropped me off at the entrance of the high school. I was in Junior high school now and they still treat me as if I was in grade school. Especially my mom.

"Yes, mom." I replied and got off the car. They wave me one last goodbye and they rode away. I looked around and breathe in the highschool air.

I was walking in when suddenly someone bump me and I was tossed in the side.

"Watch where you going, Lianne." bitch said. I mean, Yvonne Sinclair said. The biggest whore and bitch I've ever known. She is intelligent though but it's useless because of her attitude.

"Yeah, right." I mumbled and walked towards my locker. Punching in my password and sighed when it opens. I put some books in and just get my first period book. I look around first trying to feel the high school vibes until my eyes landed on Him.

Chase Jacobs. A.k.a my biggest crush. The love of my life since 6th grade. Chase is your typical jock guy. Light brown hair, muscled arms, and always wearing a heart warming smile. But he will never notice me. I'm just a girl whose always goal is to get out of high school and he was in the higher chain of society in the campus so there's really no chance at all.

"Boo." someone scared me and I jumped in terror. I look at the person and glared at the person. He laughed and clutched his stomach. I rolled my eyes and shut my locker close. "Oh, come on, Li. I got you good." he said while wiping some tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, thanks for that, Harry." I said and smack his biceps harshly. He act like he is hurt but he never is. He is used to my abusive way of conversing with him.

Harry Styles. A.k.a my bestfriend and partner in crime since 2nd grade. He is British. Also, a football player. A jock to be exact but instead of hanging out with his teammates, he always hung with my boring self. He is not this cocky jock but he sometimes is. He is a geek when it comes to Literature.

"Don't you dare do that again. It's not funny. You almost get me a heart attack." I said and he smiled while draping his big arms around me.

"Okay, babe. Won't do it again." he said and I rolled my eyes. Harry is handsome as hell, aside from Chase, he is the man candy around the campus because of his looks and his green mesmerizing eyes. Also his dimpled smile that makes every girl in our campus melts.

Everyone thinks that me and him were dating. Considering we were close as hell, like we were inseparable but we're not reallu dating. It's just weird to think something like that. I mean we treat each other as siblings so yeah. I mean, Harry is hot as fuck but I just don't see me and him being a couple because it's just weird as hell.

"Don't call me babe. Everyone will glare at me again." I told him and he just rolls his eyes at me. Yeah, last year, he calls me babe that almost half of the school population heard and I've got glares from all the girls that year which is creepy and annoying as hell.