📜14

LIANNE

Lunch came and I was alone, surprisingly. I use that word a lot today.  Anyways, I enter the cafeteria with all the students chattering loudly to each other. I reach our table amd again, surprisingly, we all have instant lunch.

"It's my turn today, right?" I ask when I reached the table. Stacey smiled at me and motion me to sit down beside her.

"It's Harry's money. Let it be." she said grinned widely at me. Okay, this is weird. The two boys were chatting with Blue across us. Mostly Harry because Niall is busy flirting with Stacey. I feel like a fifth wheel in this very table which annoys me.

"Oh, Li, I heard your father drop you off." Niall suddenly silence our table. I nodded and shove a piece of chees in my mouth.

"When did he come home?" Niall asks again. I swallowed my food first and look at him.

"Last night. You all are still scared of him?" I asks and they all nodded except Blue and Harry obviously because they are wrap up in their own little bubble.

"Yeah, come on, he owns a big business here. We should be scared." Stacey said in a duh tone and I smiled.

"He looks scary but he is a softie really." I said and the both of them smiled.

Harry was still conversing with Blue which is great to be honest. Well for me it is. He is just being nice, I guess.

🖋🖋🖋
School ends in a blink and I am waiting for my dad to pick me up. I decided that I ill not bother the couples to give me a ride or even Harry. He needs to be friendly with the new girl. Dad arrives minutes after I texted him. I opened the door and got in.

"So, how was school?" he asks and I smiled at him.

"Great. I miss this." I said and he look at me before focusing his gaze back to the road.

"I miss that you always pick me up after school then we get to have an ice cream at Cold Stone. Can we do that?" I ask and he smiled and nodded at me before taking a U-turn to the shop.

I ordered a classic vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and marshmallows also with chocolate drizzle. Dad ordered the same thing but a strawberry flavored one.

"Is that Harry?" he said and pointed behind me. I look at it and saw him with Blue. They are eating ice cream and I suddenly feel a pang in my chest. Okay, what?

"Girlfriend?" he asks when I look back at him. I shook my head.

"I don't know. She's the new girl in school." I said and he nodded. Once we finish eating ice cream we got home. I immediately make my way upstairs and plopped down in my bed. I remember the letter and I shoot up. Grab it then open it.

Dear, Lianne

I don't know what to say but probably that was the worst fight we ever had. I'm still sorry, you know. Always remember that I love you.

Sincerely Yours,
Your Husband. Xx

Okay, that was weird. I folded the paper again and put it back. I look at my phone and I have no message which is odd. I closed my eyes for a minute and my phone rings.

"Hello" I answered and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Hey, Li. Who gave you a ride?" Harry asks and I sit up.

"Dad is here. He was not busy enough so he pick me up and drop me off." I said.

"Well, glad to hear that but I just have the most earth shattering news to you." he said sounding really lively.

"What is it?" I ask anticipated of what he will gonna say.

"I am infatuated with Blue. She is amazing like in the short amount of time I can recite to you all the things about her. Like she is really gorgeous. How can I ask her out?" he said and I was shock. He did got to know her recently and the fact he already has a crush makes me grimaced about the whole ordeal.

"I don't know, just ask. Nothing's gonna hurt, besides your ego." I totally said the most crappiest advice ever.

"Yeah, I guess I need that. But I never feel more lively since my last girlfriend. I hope she will go out with me." he said and I smiled.

"Yeah, she will. No one can resist your charms aside from me." I said and he chuckles.

"I won't gonna pick you up tomorrow again, okay? I promise to pick her up." he said and I feel sad.

"That's fine." I replied and he hung up after I say goodbye. Well, that is new. Probably the biggest change of the day. Me and Harry always go to school together. When Stacey wasn't my friend. We were like glued to each other. But now it seems like the glue needs to be added more.

I don't know why I am feeling sad over the fact that Harry will now spend his time other than me and Stacey. I think I am just new to this and needed to get used to it. That Harry's life isn't revolving between me, Niall, and Stacey. He has other friends too. It's just that I know things will change right after this. I shook off the thoughts and change into a more comfy clothes.

I mean, this is what I want. To prove to the whole school that me and Harry aren't together and to stop the rumor about us. I think this is a good idea. Mom called me downstairs to tell me that her cuisine for this evening is ready so I obliged and push all the thoughts about Harry to the side and try to be a normal family.

🖋🖋🖋
At midnight, my phone rings which is pretty unusual. The screen was flashing Stacey's name and I sighed before grabbing it and answering.

"Bitch. Harry is really infatuated." she said and I giggled.

"Yeah, I know. That's a good thing." I said and she scoffed.

"No, it's not. My ship is sailing." she said dramatically and I sighed.

"Look, we cannot force Harry to stay away from her. Besides, she seems like a nice girl and I don't need to worry about that and Harry seems to like her very much so it is just mad if we ruin this for him."I said and she hummed for a moment before replying the most shocking replye ever.

"Did I just hear a tiny bit of jealousy?" she teased and I groaned.

"Look, I am not jealous, okay. It's just..... I'm sad because things will never be the same anymore." I said and she gasped.

"Okay, whatever you call it but I think it is a tiny jealousy but whatevs. Then if you feel like that, get your man, girl." she said and I shook my head while chuckling.

"How many times will I tell you that I am not jealous? Harry is a person needs socializing other than that and besides, it's been a long time since he has his girlfriend." I reason out and she scoffed again. She always mock me whenever I am on point and I hurt her ego.

"Okay, okay. Well, I will hang up now. But I did hear a tiny bit of jealousy." she said and I waved my goodbye to her before she hangs up.

I lay down, put all of my thoughts aside and sleep.

🖋🖋🖋
A/n: How was it? Short chapter. Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote. That would mean a lot to me if you would.

Thanks,