📜18

LIANNE

I don't know what happen or what was happening all I see was pure blackness and I can't seem to open my eyes. All I remember was me going to my locker and nothing after that. It really is frustrating.

"Mr...... She is in good condition......worry.....Go.....to your classes....." someone said and I mentally furrowed my brows. I decided to force my eyes open and get easily blinded by the lights above me. Am I heaven? Because if I am, I will cry. I don't want to die yet.

When my eyes was already used by the lights, I looked around and saw Harry with Ms. Santos. They are arguing because Harry doesn't want to leave but Ms. Santos said that I will be fine.

"Mr. Styles, come on. Do me a favor and go to your next class. She will be fine." she said and Harry sighed.

"Look, Ms. Santos. My bestfriend just knock out in my arms. I...." he tries to argue but Ms. Santos cut her off.

"I know, Mr. Styles. But please, I don't want to get in trouble with the principal and skipping classes is not good for you since you are playing football next week. So, please." she said and Harry sighed before looking at me. He rush by my side when he saw me awake.

"How are you?" he asks. Concern eyes were staring at me. I heard Ms. Santos sighed and get out of the room. Probably getting some medicine for me or something and she doesn't want to argue with hard headed boy.

"I'm fine. Go to your classes." I managed to let out and he sadly sighed.

"I'm sorry, Li. I really am." he tries to apologize but being the stubborn girl, I am.

"Please, go to your classes, Harry. We will talk if you go now." I said and he look at me. He knows that me saying that is a form of saying "I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone." He nodded and stood up.

"Next time, please eat and sleep more." he states coldly and walk out. As if in cue, Ms. Santos re enter the room.

"How did you manage to get him to class? He's a stubborn kid. Anyways, you faint because you don't eat and sleep more. Tell me, have you eaten breakfast?" she asks and I sighed before answering.

"I don't." I replied and she smiled at me. Before handing me a piece of chicken.

"Figured, now eat that and drink this, this will help your body. After that you are free to go. Do you want me to call your house or do you want to continue your classes?" she said and I took a bite first before answering.

"I want to continue, please." I said and she smiled and nodded before leaving me alone.

I don't really like nurses, really. All they does is gave you smile when you are hurt. I mean, why not feel the same way does your patient feel. It feels like they are faking their smile always. There's nothing to be happy about having a patient whose being injured or ill. But I gave them kudos because of their hardwork to please the patient.

🖋🖋🖋
Lunch came and I am forced to eat, unfortunately. Stacey who heard the news about me fainting hasn't leave my side. She practically waited for me to finish my class before lunch.

"You don't need to guard me all the time, Stace." I said and rolled my eyes secretly at her. She scoffed and link her arms with mine.

"Yeah, because the last time I didn't guard you, you fainted. So, don't blame me if I will force you to eat." she said and I sighed. We enter the cafeteria, some of the students loom at our way. News really spread fast around here. Stacey made me fall in line and she's the one who pick my lunch which consist of a piece of chicken, a cup of rice, a bowl of vegetable soup and an orange juice.