📜44

Double update. Yay! Elenaki_xd this is your request. 😉

....
HARRY

"Harry...." she whispered and I look at her. She has this feared expression in her face.

"Go and Niall gonna catch you." I told her and she look at me.

"How about you?" she asks, tears are threathening to spill in her eyes.

"I can handle myself. Just go already, I'll follow when you got down." I told her and she nodded. She jump and I saw Niall catch her. I smiled and follow her. While I'm climbing the window, the door slowly opens and I immediately got down. With a soft grunt, I motion them to run to where the car was.

We are all panting once we are inside the car. None of us dared to speak probably because all of us were tired from running that fast.

"We are not gonna do this thing ever again." Lianne was the first one to break the silence and I smiled.

"I know. We almost got caught." Stacey added and I sighed.

"At least, for once in your life you experience the so called 'adventure'." I said and turn on my car. They all nodded in agreement as we drive off. We all agreed on stopping at McDonald's to grab some snacks since all that makes us tired.

"Did you find something?" I ask them when we're all have our orders already and eating.

"No, I searched underneath the bed a couple of times nothing's there, except for some leftover wrappers of junkfoods." Stacey said and I nodded.

"I did search his whole closet and I found nothing." Niall exclaimed while munching on his second burger. Typical Niall.

"The drawers were empty too. I mean, not totally empty but there are a few pictures of him and your sister. Some bobby pins, hidden test papers and pencils." Lianne said and I nodded again.

"I didn't find anything too. So, I guess we can say that Chase isn't your anonymous writer." I said with a hint of disappointment in my voice. Lianne holds my hand and give me a smile.

"Don't worry, Harry. I know you will think of someone sooner." she reassured me and I let out a deep sigh.

"I'm just disappointed that my guess is wrong." I said and look down.

"Look, bro. It doesn't matter. As long as we keep guarding Lianne it'll be fine and I'll help you find more clues for us to know who her sender really is." Niall said and I smiled.

"Don't sweat on it too much, Haz. I'm sure you will think of something." Stacey added. I smiled for them to know that I appreaciate their advice for me. But still can't hide the fact that I'm a bit disappointed.

"But Lianne, do you have a feeling who is it? So we can, you know, know." Stacey asks and Lianne look at her and looks like in a thought.

"You know what, this is the first I'll ever tell you this, guys." she trailed and we all leaned in to listen to what she is going to say. "When I first got the letter, I feel like home. I feel like secured and not afraid. Like I am used to it already." she states and I look at her in disbelief.

"What, so you're in love with this sender of yours?" I stated. The jealousy in my tone can be sense. She shook her head.

"I'm not in love with him. I just feel like I know him. Like truly know him to the fact that it didn't matter if he is sending me those letters. I feel...... Used to it." she concludes and Niall was the first one to speak.

"Well, that strange because no one sends you those kind of letters before." he said and I agree. This is the first she ever got this kind of letters. Aside from bills.

"It was strange for me too. But yeah, I just feel like I really know him and he is really close to me." she said and I nodded and continue to eat my burger. What a night we had.

🖋🖋🖋
The next day, I still feel down because of our failed mission. Like I was so sure that it was Chase. I really am. But now that we didn't find anything, I feel like I can't think of anyone again. It can't be Niall, he is in a relationship and that would be really awkward if he is the one who's writing those letters.

I spent almost three minutes just wondering who might be the sender. Until I heard  mom call my name that's when I decided to stand up and get ready for school.

After showering, I got dressed and put all my books in my bag. I was searching for my keys when I knocked off the box that contains Lianne's letters.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" I cursed loudly and crouched down to gather all the letters.

"No cursing, young man." Mom scolds. I sighed and pick all the letters.

"Sorry, Mom." I apologize while I am trying to fasten my pace because if I don't I'll be late and I don't want a detention slip.

As I'm putting all of it again in the box, I saw my letter for Lianne. I smiled. She's keeping it. I'm glad that we are okay now and I thank Niall for it. I read my letter again with a smile plastered in my face. I never though I am this cheesy. This is really not my thing. I put my letter on my bed and continue to pick up the letters.

One letter caught my attention because it was open. I grab it and of course, I read it.

Dear, Lianne

You're the best thing that ever happens in my life. I don't know what I'll do without you.

Sincerely Yours,

Your Husband.

I smiled. This guy really loves Lianne. I mean, why choose a young girl. Doesn't he have a wife? Is he crazy? I sighed and continue to stare at the letter. I don't know why but what Lianne said replays in my mind.

"It was strange for me too. But yeah, I just feel like I really know him and he is really close to me."

I shook my head and close the lid of the box. I stare at the letter first and furrowed my brows. I grab my letter and my heart beats faster.

"Harry, are you going to school or not? You're gonna be late." Mom called me but I can't seem to move in my place.

Again, it can't be. It just can't. Like how in the world.

"Harry, are you even listening to me?" Mom called again and I shook my head.

"I'm coming, Mom." I said and sighed. Why all of a sudden I feel nervous like seriously nervous.

"It was strange for me too. But yeah, I just feel like I really know him and he is really close to me."

Lianne's words replay in my head again. I supressed a groan and put the two letters in my bag. It just can't be. Like why I didn't notice it before.

That my handwriting and Lianne's letter handwriting was very similar. Like really similar.

📜📜📜
A/n: I don't want to say a thing. How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,