📜30

A/n: Before the chapter starts, I want to apologize early. I don't know anything about football/soccer game. So bare with me if I don't give a full details about the game. I know Lianne supposed to know about this but the author don't and to clear things up we were using soccer (America)/ football (British). Again, I'm sorry.xx

📜📜📜
LIANNE

The game starts a couple of minutes when I get back from my seat. I gave Stacey her snacks as she smiled at me as a thank you. The emcee was now calling the names of our school's first 11 players. Of course, it includes Harry, Chase and Niall. They get the loudest cheers, of course. Stacey shouted and I laughed at her being enthusiastic.

"Come on, Li. You're ridiculous. Go cheer." she said and I nodded.

"Go Adamson!!!!" I shouted and she smiled at me and we sqeauled together when it starts. The ball were in the opponent first and it's nearing the goal net when Chase came out of nowhere and steals it away from him. The cheers erupted loudly as he was running with the ball.

"Go Chase!!" I shouted and all of the people look at me. I want the ground to eat me now. I saw Chase smiled and Harry looked at me then look down. Chase kick the ball and one point for our team. Our school erupted in cheers after that.

"Ahhhhh! Lianne!" Stacey sqeauled while shaking me.

The game continues and the opponent were up by 2 by the end of the first half. We haven't score after that because Harry seems tense and anxious and mad, Chase was mad too about something probably because Harry didn't pass him the ball when he is open that leads for the opponent to steal it from him, and Niall is only the serious one out of the three. They were now huddling in the corner and their coach was not happy.

Harry isn't playing the way he is, to be honest. He is the second team captain and he is acting like he's the only one who is playing in the field. He is known for being the playmaker. He's the one who always direct what their position would look like for an open look. But now, we weren't seeing it. It's like he is being in a competition with himself and I know what his problem is. His mind were thinking about the deal I made for him and Chase and when I cheered for Chase earlier he let it get to him that he needs to score too. Harry is a kind of guy that don't want to be top by.

"What the hell just happen?" Stacey stated and I shrugged. I looked at Harry and at the exact time he looks at me. His eyes were apologizing to me as I smiled.

"Go Harry!" I mouthed and he chuckles as he listen to his coach once again.

"If Harry continues to be the selfish dick, our school will be eliminated first at the league. From first runner up to nothing." Stacey exaggerated.

"Stacey, were just in the first half. We have another 45 minutes to go, you know. A lot of things can happen in that time. Relax." I said and she shushed me as I giggled at her attitude.

The game continues with a refreshed looking players. Our school cheers for them even though we are down by two. This time the ball was ours. A guy named Chris was running with the ball with him. Harry was starting to be himself again directing were his teammates should be. Chris passed the ball to Chase as Chase continue to near it to the goal, since he is the only one there and didn't see anyone for him to pass it. He was left no choice but to kick it before the opponent will steal it from him. Everyone was on edge but the opponent's goal keeper block it. You can hear the loud aww when it is block. Harry walk near Chase and whisper something to him as he nodded and smiled at Harry.

The game passed by and we scored one for the last 35 minutes. We only have 10 minutes to score again and to make a lead. The players were clearly tired but I can say that their defense is better than the first half. The ball was now in the possession of Chase. Harry was running with him to assist him. Harry looks at one spot were no one was their to challenge him to kick the ball and an open spot since the goal keeper was eyeing on Chase.