📜39

HARRY

As I planned, I am standing near the lockers of Blue. The girl that I hurt unintentionally. I tried to be subtle while waiting for her because I don't want anyone to notice me but I guess I am too late to hide anymore. I sighed and looked down while waiting for her to come.

"And then, we were doing the homeworks. I can't believe we actually did that." As I heard her voice I look up and saw her. Talking to one of her friends. I sighed and step towards her.

"Hey, Blue!" I awkwardly said and her friend look at me dreamily. I smiled at her and look at Blue. She is glaring me to death. If looks can kill.

"What do you want Harry?" she said harshly. I flinch at her tone. Guess I deserved that kind of treatment. I mean, I hurt her. It's understandable. Her friend shifts uncomfortably beside her and smiled awkwardly at me.

"Uhm, I forgot my book at my locker. I'll catch up with you later, Blue." she said and walk away from us. Blue sighed and I look at her.

"I just wanted to talk. Not here." I said and she sighed.

"I'll give this only chance to talk so it has to be worth it because last time I waste my time on you things go wrong." she said and I smiled.

"Thanks. Well, follow me." I said nd she nodded, closing her locker and walk behind me. Like a meter or something. I look at the corner and saw Lianne and Stacey talking. I admire her from this distance.

"You are totally whipped." Blue commented and I cleared my throat. Lianne's eyes meet mine and I suddenly don't know what to do next. She's the first one to break the contact and leave with Stacey who is glaring at me and at the same time questioning me.

"Come on, Styles. I don't have much time." Blue said and walk faster than me towards my car.

I drove for 15 minutes until I saw a good place to talk and to eat. It was a cake shop. 15 minutes away from the campus. There aren't a lot of people here. Some were people going in and out claiming or ordering their cakes. Some were from school who needs a peaceful place to study. I turned off the engine once I have parked the car properly and open the door for Blue.

We find a secluded place and immediately ordered a simple cheese cake with a cup of tea for drink. I cleared my throat and look at her.

"Look, Blue. I wanted to apologize for everything. I am douche for hurting you and I didn't mean to do that." I trailed and she just look at me. I think it's my cue to continue. So I did. "I didn't mean to tell you that I used you because I never did. Well, sort of. I just need to clear my mind off things. I am confused. I mean, you are beautiful really beautiful. I did like you though. I really did." I said and she sighed.

"But you like Lianne more than me." she continued for me.

"Right. Well, when I ask you out, I told myself not to think of Lianne at all because she will never feel the same way as I have for her and it's kind of complicated because I don't want to ruin our friendship. But this isn't about me and Lianne for the moment. It's about how I am ampologizing for my shitty actions that lead for me to hurting you." I said and she smiled.

"I know you like her for the very first you introduce me to her. Like it's clearly obvious. How your eyes will shine everytime you see her. I mean, I'm sorry for being a bitch that night. I'm just hurt because I really did like you and knowing that hurt me even more." she said and I smiled.

"Don't get me wrong, B. Someone out here is gonna make you happy. It's just not me. You're really a nice person and I like hanging out with you." I said and she smiled. "Again, I'm sorry." I said one more time and she nodded.

"Apology accepted. But I need you to do something right this time." she said and I nodded.

"I'm starting off with this. Thanks for giving me another chance, Blue." I said and she just smiled. I leaned in and hug her.

🖋🖋🖋
I think that turn out well. Blue finally accept my sorry now it's Lianne's turn and I have really no idea on how I will apologize to her. So I just did what I did to Blue. Wait for her like a maniac in front of her locker the next day.

I am clearly nervous as hell. She should be out of her classroom already. What is taking her so long? I don't think I can take it anymore. My anxiety is killing me. Once she appeared with Stacey on tow I took a deep breath and walk towards her.

"Not so fast, Styles." Chase said and I internally groaned.

"What do you want Chase?" I said trying so hard to calm myself down.

"I want you to stay away from her. You've caused enough trouble." he said while pushing me away. I look at Lianne and she looks down.

"What you're like her spokesperson now? Because last time I check she is her own person and she can decide on her own." I harshly said. We are making a scene and a few people were gather around to watch us. Great.

"No, but last time I check you hurt her and I'm the one whose there so I have the rights to tell you to stay away." he said and I glared at him.

"I just want to talk to her. That's it." I said and he shook his head.

"No can do, Bro. She told you she will be the one to walk towards you if she wanted to talk but right now she don't want to so go away." he said and I glare at him. I look at Stacey and she is telling me to just go. My gaze shift from her to Lianne who was watching me silently.

"Just five minutes, Li. That's all I ever ask." I said and she look down. Chase push me harshly that makes my blood boil.

"What the hell man?!" I angrily said as he look at me.

"That means no, Styles. Don't you get it. She doesn't want to talk to you. So you better leave." he said and I glare at him and I think I lose my control because all of a sudden I feel my body move and my fist connects with Chase's face.

"Fucking bastard!" I shouted and I heard screams and shuffling in the background.

*to be continue*

📜📜📜
A/n: Yeah, cliffhanger. How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote. I love you guys so much.

Thanks,