📜40

Read author's note below.xx

...
HARRY

I don't know what's gotten into me or why I did that but I just feel like punching Chase. When my fist landed on Chase's face, all I ever think was to beat the shit out of him but Niall stop me and pulled me back.

"Harry, what the hell?!" Lianne exclaimed then approach a bruised Chase. My breath shortens and I am panting really hard.

"What is wrong with you?!" Lianne said and I just look at him. Apologizing through my eyes and I walk away.

You fucked up again, Styles. What the fuck? You ruined your chances again. I immediately made my way inside my car and drove away. My hands are shaking and I don't know what to do.

I didn't mean to punch him. He just push me to my limits that I couldn't control  myself. Our house was quiet when I came home, indicating me that my mom wasn't here. I sighed and trudged my way upstairs until I heard some shuffling.

"Harry, is that you?" someone called coming from the kitchen and I look who is it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the man who was standing at our kitchen sink.

"I.... Have some things to talk about with your mom." He said while looking down. I furrowed my brows and sighed. I was about to leave when he calls me. "Is she coming home late?" he asks.

"She's coming home later." I coldly said and again about to leave when he calls me.

"Look, Harry. I'm sorry for what I've done. I know you will not forgive me ever but always remember that I'm here for you. Whenever you need a dad." he said and I scoffed.

"I stopped wanting for a dad right when you leave us." I said and make my way on my room. Not only I am angry about what happen in school but I'm also angry about my dad. How dare he? How dare he tells me that?

I groaned when my back hit my bed. I really fucked up again and this time I only got it worse. I hate myself. I grab my phone and start to dial Lianne's number. Hoping for a chance she answered and I tell her how sorry I am. But I think the world was against me because it went straight to her voicemail. I sighed and waited for the beep.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Again. For hitting Chase and for everything. If you want to talk, I'm free. I mean, if you decided to want me back in your life again I'll be waiting." I said and ended the mail. I sighed and groaned.

I thought things wilp be well when I fix things from where I started to fuck up like mom said. But I guess I was wrong. I sat up and think of a new way to get Lianne talk to me again. For us to be friends again. I want her to be my girl but I think friends will be better for now.

I called Niall and he answered right after the third ring.

"Hey! You fuck real time, dude! Lianne was so mad at you for punching Chase. Why'd you do that for?" he answers and I sighed.

"He pushed me to the edge, Niall. You know I have control issues." I said and he sighed.

"Well, I don't know how Lianne will forgive you now." he commented and I sighed.

"I know. But will you help me think of something?" I change the topic and the line goes silent for a couple of seconds. "Niall. Niall. Ni-all! Are you still there?" I said and was about to end the call because the Irish bastard hang up on me when he spoke.

"How about write her some letter? I mean, she didn't want to talk to you personally. So the perfect plan is to write your feelings on a piece of paper. Just like the anonymous guy was doing." he said and I think for it for a moment. Well, he did have a point. In the form of letter, I am not facing her which lessens the anxiety I will feel if I confront her, she will read it because everyone was curious, and finally, she might give me call and I will apologize to her properly.

"You are brilliant, Niall. Thanks." I said and he chuckles.

"Please make it a less poetic one, Styles. Well, I wish you luck." he replied and I ended the call after we said goodbye. I grab a pen and a paper and started writing.

🖋🖋🖋
After wasting five papers, I already have a whole page of letter. Like an apology letter. I sighed in contentment and put the cap of the pen back.

"I hope this works." I whispered to myself and put it on an envelope I found on my room. After that, I decided to place it on my bag. I will drop the letter first things first in the morning.

And I did.

🖋🖋🖋
I was spying on Lianne for almost the whole day already and she haven't even open the letter yet. She did notice it when she grab her first period book but the bell rings so she put it back and I think decide to read it later. It was dismissal time and again like before, I am spying on her. She was talking to a girl I never know the name and she said goodbye to her. She opens her locker and I saw her grab the envelope. This is it. She will finally read it. But she got interrupted by Chase, asking her for a ride.

"Damn it." I cursed silently and hide. She smiled at him, close her locker door, pit the letter inside her bag, and follow Chase to his car. I sighed and walk away. I hope she reads it because the letter goes like this.

Dear, Lianne

Hey! I know I'm a coward for writing my apologies on a paper but you don't want to talk to me and I hate that we aren't talking but again blame it on Niall, he's the one that came up with the idea. Besides, it will lessen my anxiety. Anyways, I wanna say sorry. Sorry if you think I played your feelings and just think for myself. Sorry for asking Blue when I absolutely like you. A lot. I just want to forget my feelings for you because you are my best friend and I don't want to jeopardize that. Because being your friend is the best feeling I've ever feel. I have this feeling for you since 6th grade. Bummer, you have feeling for Chase. The first thing I think about when I learned that you have a crush on him was to move on and just continue to be your best friend but as time passes my feelings for you grow and grow to the point that I needed a distraction. That's why Blue was in the picture. I never meant to hurt her. I just don't want our friendship to ruin by me having feeling for you. Because I know you will never have and you will never will. Again, sorry for punching Chase. He just pushed me to the edge where I couldn't control myself anymore. I know you don't like violence but his fault not mine. I just reacted. Anyways, I know there's a tiny bit of chance you will talk to me after you read this but. I just want to let you know that you're the most amazing girl I've ever met and it's okay if we stay as friends still. Because that's what I'm rooting for being your best friend forever.

Ps. This is the cheesiest thing I will do for a girl. So be flattered.

Pps. If you want to talk and have me apologize to you personally, just give my phone a ring and I'll be happy to apologize personally. Again, I'm sorry.

Harry.xx

The letter was long but I can say that I'm proud of it. I just hope she reads it and settle things between us because I think I will run out of ideas to persuade her to be my best friend again. Although it hurt to be her best friend again because I want to properly ask her out. I think it's more of a safe choice than rushing things.

📜📜📜
A/n: How was it? The letter's kinda sweet. Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote.

I almost forgot this book is coming to an end. I know, it's sad. But it is what it is. I believe there's 10 chapters left including the epilogue. Yeah, I'm sad but like I said I got it all planned and everything. So yeah.xx

Thanks,