📜47

HARRY

As I parked my car, I immediately saw my Uncle waiting for me outside. Niall stiffle a laugh.

"You're in so much trouble." he said and got out. He help me bring the box and I let out a huge sigh.

The things is, Uncle Rupert is mom's brother, well, I mean. Anyways, he's been a father figure for me since my dad left us for the woman who is currently sitting at our dining chair right now. He doesn't have a wife because he told me that it'll just distract him but I know deep inside him, he wants a son. I mean, he treats me like one.

"Good morning, Sheriff Rupert." Niall teases me and I glare at him. If looks can kill, Niall was probably dead.

"Good morning, Niall and you and I need to talk." he sternly said to me and I gulped.

"Can we have Niall inside?" I ask him and he just nods. A lot of officers greet him. He is respected by everyone here being the sheriff who always dig deeper and always solve the case. I just hope he can give me some advice.

We entered his office and after he sat down in his chair, we sat too.

"Do you know how many lies I told today?" he stated and I look down. "A hundred, Harry. If you weren't my nephew, I would rat you out and have you in cell in no time. Your mom wouldn't like that, would she?" he said and I sighed.

"Look, Uncle. I know it upsets you but lately things is getting crazy like seriously crazy. I'm sorry if I snooped in to the post office's computer that I crashed but I just need to find something." I reason out and he sighed.

"That doesn't mean to just ignore your uncle and might as well give me a call." he sarcastically said. I sighed.

"I know it's wrong but..." I was cut off by Niall. "He just can't, Sheriff. He promised a girl." he stated and I look at him.

"A girl? Okay, so this isn't Lianne?" he asks with a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Actually, Sir. It is indeed." Niall blurts.

"Niall!" I said and he raised his arms up in surrender.

"I see, but don't do it again. You're getting me in a lot of trouble. Next tine, if you need snooping into someone's letter them just call me. I'd be glad to help you with that." he said. His anger was now banished. "So, what are you gonna tell me?" he said with a smile in his face. I sighed and think of a better way to say this.

"Well, please let me finish, okay?" I ask him and he nodded. I sighed and starts. "Well, the reason why I didn't tell you about the snooping because just like Niall said it's for Lianne. The things is, Lianne is receiving this anonymous letters for 6 months already." I old him and pointed the box. He leaned in and I know that I piqued his interest.

"Okay, so the first letter cane with an audio player. Here it is." I lend him the audio player. The music background plays.

I have a plan. I have written you letters since the day I realize you are the one. You are going to receive them in any sort of way. Everyday to be exact. I'm not trying to be creepy but I just want you to know.

That you are the best thing that ever happens to me.

I stop it. "So, yeah. At first, it shock me because as you can see or hear that it is an old man speaking. I mean, confessing his feelings for Lianne. I told her that we can go and try to get in the post office so we did but we didn't find anything. I told her that if it gets more creepier she'll tell and we'll tell it to you. I have no update about the letters after that and I just recently know that it is this much. So we started finding clues, trying to solve who's the sender is. But this i sthe thing, well, you know I snooped in, but there is this one letter that the sender gave it. It says 2057, Uncle Rupert. 2057." I said and he just look at me when I gave him the letter.

"So I decided to check if that date exist and guess what, it exists. The name of the sender and the date when it is sent was stated in my laptop. Here." I said and show him proof by taking out my laptop and showing it to him. "I am the sender, Uncle. I don't believe it either but it is stated there. I don't know when I write those letters and how the hell did it send to the present." I said and he just looks at the things in front of him.

"Crazy right?" Niall commented and my uncle stood up and we also stood up. I look at him and he looks like he is in deep thought.

"What do you say?" I asks and he look at me.

"If time travelling exists, and I know it didn't, I'm out of it. Like this is literally the rarest case I've ever seen. Like how can you time travel?" he asks and I shrugged.

"I don't know, really. But we get to the address of the sender, well, me, and the house exists, Uncle. I just don't know how." I said and he let out a sigh.

"This is crazy like totally crazy. I don't know what to say. Either solve this case on how you travel in time or accept that my nephew can travel in time." he said and I sighed.

"Just accept it, Uncle. I just need help on how will I tell it to Lianne." I said and he nodded.

"Well, I mean, I'm starting to believe this things but I know she's not going to. Like she isn't. I know that girl, you and her grew up together and I know how she is. Just..... I think you subtly tell it to her. Just like this guy, I mean, your future you does." he said and I nodded.

"This is literally crazy like totally crazy." I said and he nods.

"I know, right." Niall again commented. I smiled and my uncle came towards me.

"Look, Harry, I know you and I know you will come up with an idea of how you can tell it to her. Just be like me. Dig deeper." he said and I furrowed my brows.

"I want a wife and children." I stated and he smack my head lightly. I chuckled and same as Niall.

"Not that, silly. Just think it through as always." he said and pay my back. I nodded and gave him a hug. Once we pulled away, he turns to Niall and pat his back too.

"Still with Stacey?" he asks and they started to converse with each other while I zone out in the corner.

Having someone other than Niall to know about this felt good. I decided to not tell Lianne yet. Maybe in the future. I will when everything wasn't complicated.

📜📜📜
A/n: How was it? Okay, this is making me not to finish the book yet. Like I only have 2 more chapters to write and an epilogue. Double update. Yay.🎉🎉 But anyways, don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,